Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Gruesome

Posted 2008-01-14, 11:37 PM
Well, i stopped in and saw that not much has changed since i stopped posting a few months ago. Ill keep checking in from time to time. Later
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-01-15, 08:07 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Gruesome"
Why'd you stop posting?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-15, 04:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why'd you stop posting?"
Seriously? I haven't really spoke with you much at all lately Gruesome.. You stopped posting here and I haven't been playing on Live much at all lately.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-01-15, 05:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously? I haven't really spoke with..."
aw, the man love is dying
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-01-15, 07:30 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "aw, the man love is dying"
The crying face makes it even better...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-16, 07:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why'd you stop posting?"
Thanatos said:
Why'd you stop posting?
Terrible yeast infection
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-16, 08:26 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Terrible yeast infection"
Maybe he's been too busy having sex???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-16, 09:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Maybe he's been too busy having sex???"
Bahahaha!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-16, 11:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why'd you stop posting?"
Thanatos said:
Why'd you stop posting?
Well, i stopped because i have alot of other things to do with my life then being on the computer all day (ie. Internet sites and so on). I still play on LIVE regularly, but its only for a half hour or so. My roommates play more than i do so thats why most of the time they wont join parties. Personally, i do have a girl friend now, so yea i dont have to answer that question anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-01-17, 09:16 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well, i stopped because i have alot of..."
Just because you're busy with life and all doesn't mean you can't spend 4-5 minutes on Zelaron once in a while.. stop by more often, niqqa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-21, 09:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just because you're busy with life and..."
Yeah niqqa. Do it. Do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-01-23, 01:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah niqqa. Do it. Do it."
Stick around motha fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-26, 01:23 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Stick around motha fuck."
-Spector- said:
Stick around motha fuck.
OK i just might
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY