Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Playoff Weekend (Sorry Thanatos & D3V)
Posted 2008-01-14, 06:04 AM
What a great, yet unbelievable weekend of football.. Honestly, the Jags losing wasn't really a surprise, but they played good ball for at least a half and a little more. The Patriots officially have a pretty easy road to the Super Bowl, and should beat the Packers.

I just can't believe the Colts and Cowboys lost yesterday. Both dogs won outright, and it yet again proved that Peyton is a big game fraud. He put up great stats (402 yards, 3TDs, but 2 INTs), but he had costly turnovers and they couldn't close the deal. The drive at the end of halftime turned out to be a kiss of death. They were cruising along, just itching for a TD, but ended up getting picked off by Cromartie on a terrible pass by Peyton...

I'm very happy the Cowboys lost. Not that I want the Giants to win or anything, but my hate priority is on the Cowboys and their half retarded looking QB Romo. Hopefully the Packers win big next week, and we see a Packers vs. Patriots SB.

So, Thanatos, D3V, what is your reaction from the games? In particular, the ones of most interest to yourselves?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied