Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Do you think their will ever be black president?
Posted 2004-06-15, 10:15 AM
Do you think their will ever be black president?

Well, being that the black population in the U.S. is growing, im thinking that sooner or later, their will be a black president, but only because all of the black people will vote for him. I highly doubt a black guy could win at this election, or the next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:19 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you think their will ever be black..."
Sooner or later yes. But I honestly don't think it will be in our lifetime. Humanity has yet to put its prejudice aside enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:20 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you think their will ever be black..."
This could bring up the fact of maybe a Mexic....Ah nevermind, most of them are unschooled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:26 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This could bring up the fact of maybe a..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-06-15, 01:09 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
shit fuck black what about chinese?
First Latino beat blacks population and chinese sooner or later will beats your all too. cuz we going to take over the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-15, 01:15 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "shit fuck black what about chinese?..."
No. Not in our lifetime at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-15, 01:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This could bring up the fact of maybe a..."
HandOfHeaven said:
This could bring up the fact of maybe a Mexic....Ah nevermind, most of them are unschooled.
they can't...unless they are born in the US

But Ia gree with the black people voting for black candidate.......thats what happens @ my school for like dance court and stuff, if there is a black girl...she'll be queen of the dance because all black people vote for her even though they dont know her or anything......its like they have to or they will be traitors or something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-15, 01:53 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "they can't...unless they are born in..."
Eventually, and I do believe it will happen in our lifetimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-15, 02:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Eventually, and I do believe it will..."
I think eventually there will be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-15, 02:49 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I think eventually there will be."
If so, it would be Colin Powell.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-15, 02:56 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "If so, it would be Colin Powell."
If it does happen he better be smart and do what Chappelle said. Get a Mexican VP. He will live longer...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-15, 03:18 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "If it does happen he better be smart..."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I never heard that from Dave Chappelle, that's fucking hillarious... speaking of Mexicanos, where the fucks is eddie_perez?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-15, 03:20 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I never heard that..."
He's off playing Lineage 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-15, 03:26 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I never heard that..."
Penny_Bags said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I never heard that from Dave Chappelle, that's fucking hillarious... speaking of Mexicanos, where the fucks is eddie_perez?
I think its on his standup.
Killing me softly.

Go download it, its some funny shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-15, 03:49 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I think its on his standup. Killing..."
I think we'll eventually have a Black president. (And then eventually a woman president.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-15, 04:09 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "If so, it would be Colin Powell."
zagggon said:
If so, it would be Colin Powell.
you mean to say it would have been Colin Powell. But since he sold himself out for a pack of lies to the UN and the American public, well, he's got no chance now, I am afraid.

But I do think that there will be one...someday, and yes, in our lifetime.

-frick

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-15, 11:00 PM in reply to frickaline's post starting "you mean to say it would have been..."
Not while I'm around there won't be (polishes sniper rifle).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-15, 11:27 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Not while I'm around there won't be..."
personally, i don't think a black president would survive in this day and age. He would get into the oval office and invite all of his ghetto dawgs into the white house, then in a second washington dc becomes boom town, home of the niggas. With boom boxes installed at every corner, and every other building would be KFC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-06-15, 11:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "personally, i don't think a black..."
Did'n't you read the Holy Weed Bible?

And theneth a blacketh maneth will cometh and maketh weedeth legaleth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-06-15, 11:36 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Did'n't you read the Holy Weed Bible? ..."
I need a copy of that wonderful piece of literature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign