Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Gibs me ideas !
Posted 2004-10-26, 11:40 AM
Well, i've done almost every build in the game so far, and with WoW on the horizon, i need something fresh to try for my last few builds... So you, the members of Zelaron shall give me ideas as to what i should make. Make it creative and non cookie-cutter plz.

Here are my ideas so far:
PURE medic pally with smite
Hybrid firetrap/melee assn [for mid level dueling]

I can't settle on those 2 ideas, so if you have a build in mind that can possibly work (no need for the build to be godly and win all the time, just something fun) post here plz. TY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-26, 11:42 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post "Gibs me ideas !"
melee sorc lol, enchantress.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-10-26, 11:56 AM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "melee sorc lol, enchantress."
tried that already...
but ty for input !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-26, 12:03 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "tried that already... o_O but ty for..."
Meleemancer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-26, 12:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Meleemancer"
Are those even possible... if so post brief guide with skills/gear plz... I'd really like to see that lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

have u tried a ranger? (bowpally)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

meleesin..... "no" wwsins... wwsin=gay
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-26, 12:07 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Are those even possible... if so post..."
http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=214163
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-26, 12:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.p..."
... Use a Melee Sin:

Widow 40/15'd
Shako or 125/45
Enigma or 160/60
Highlords
2x Ravens
Nos Coil
Waterwalks
LavaGhout

Strngth:50
Dex:100
Vit:Rest
Mana:50

it takes a while but u can really pwn with one of these

BoS or Venom
Shadow Master
Blade Shield

Skills are basicly what ever you want.. Bos or venom? id go venom
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-26, 02:00 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "... Use a Melee Sin: Widow 40/15'd..."
use nOObadin

MAX Vigor
Wear 1 Raven Frost ands teh rest shud be all FRW stuff.
4 teh shield, u shud use teh uber-1337-so-pwney-pwney-pwney-radament's sphere!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-26, 04:47 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "use nOObadin :D MAX Vigor Wear 1..."
Sov, the link doesnt work... i had a ranger on ladder 1, he used widowmaker as for the melee sin i tried one in 09, i might try it again in .10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-27, 12:53 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Sov, the link doesnt work... i had a..."
make a mbsin/shadow maz sin like me
its fun ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-10-27, 12:54 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Sov, the link doesnt work... i had a..."
ERm try the link again now. I just went to it and it worked fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-27, 12:54 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "make a mbsin/shadow maz sin like me ..."
I thought your computer was in the shop ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-27, 05:55 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I thought your computer was in the shop..."
Meleemancer is very pvm.. no? I'm kinda looking for a fun PvP build. but it's definitely a possibility (widowmaker+summon hybrid).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-27, 11:38 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Meleemancer is very pvm.. no? I'm kinda..."
GEEkZ said:
Meleemancer is very pvm.. no? I'm kinda looking for a fun PvP build. but it's definitely a possibility (widowmaker+summon hybrid).
Fireball-Templar!

Heh amaze your friends, confuse your enemies. Watch them stack lightning resistance only to be fried to a crisp!

Ok yeah its kinda crappy as an actual pvp build and relies on certain gear and bugs but its funny as hell if you can pull it off and make it decent. A challenge for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-10-27, 11:54 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Fireball-Templar! Heh amaze your..."
U mean with dragonscale ?? And conviction with some foh ?
If you do, i tried that already too lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-27, 01:19 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "U mean with dragonscale ?? And..."
I think he was meaning more with the partial Trang Set. It could be amusing, but not terribly effective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-27, 02:02 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I think he was meaning more with the..."
Vollstrecker said:
I think he was meaning more with the partial Trang Set. It could be amusing, but not terribly effective.
http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthre...1&page=2&pp=25

this is a pvm build but i bet with some tweaking you could make it into pvp.

Another amusing build of course is the Wirtadin ...with an imbued wirts leg or a 3shaeled one.

http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthre...1&page=2&pp=25

These builds are not exactly serious but they are certianly different and some have taken them to the extreme and used them in pvp. The most amusing thing about the wirtadin is how much you can hold it over the other guy that you beat their bowazon/bone necro/zealot/fireball sorc/whatever with a wirts leg. I think one day I'll make these two for myself as a good time waster after i finish my V/t and an amazon of some type.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-10-27, 04:05 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.p..."
Hmmm, the fireball templar looks like fun i'll definitely look into it, as i really like weird builds. Though, i'd need some ideas on gear and inventory. Damon seems to know a bit on this subject, would you mind elaborating a little bit please
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ