Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Root Canal, Wisdom Teeth Removal, and Radioactive Iodine Treatment
Posted 2008-12-23, 11:22 PM
This summarizes my Christmas break schedule :P. Had the root canal today, in less than a week I have all 4 wisdom teeth removed, and then soon after I get radioactive iodine treatment. I've been relatively inactive due to finals and getting back home.

How're you all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-24, 08:29 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Root Canal, Wisdom Teeth Removal, and..."
How was the root canal? I'm going to be getting one in a few weeks myself....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-24, 09:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How was the root canal? I'm going to..."
I just had a root canal done.. fun stuff!

Hook me up with some vicodin, post-wisdom teeth removal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-25, 11:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How was the root canal? I'm going to..."
The root canal was not bad at all, honestly. Took a little under 2 hours for the entire procedure and the temporary shit they stuff on my tooth (they couldn't pour one because it was bleeding quite a bit.) I really would not be nervous about it at all if I were to get another one. Aside from the initial needle in the gums, there's very little pain, and even that is just a pinch. The worst part is leaving your mouth open for so long and having a mouth that's so dry. I'm already on tabs, Spector, but no can do :P. Well, I'm not taking them anymore.

-----------------

Oh yea Thanatos, and I wasn't sore at all later that day (as long as I didn't bite down on the tooth). Mine was even a bit more than a root canal. He cut on my wisdom tooth too to make it easier for removal.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2008-12-25 at 11:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-29, 02:03 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The root canal was not bad at all,..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Oh yea Thanatos, and I wasn't sore at all later that day (as long as I didn't bite down on the tooth).
How did I come up in this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-29, 03:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How did I come up in this?"
I think he meant to say Titus, not Thanatos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-30, 02:13 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I think he meant to say Titus, not..."
Yea, my bad. I just saw the "T" and ran with it I guess . How'd yours go, Titus?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-30, 04:01 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, my bad. I just saw the "T" and..."
Not for a little while longer. Mid-January.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-31, 05:48 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Root Canal, Wisdom Teeth Removal, and..."
What i the iodine treatment for O_o.

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at once. They knocked me out with some sort of IV drug. I remember counting backwards from 10 to about 8 then waking up. I originally didn't feel any pain at all and thought "SHit this is it?". A couple hours later is when I noticed that they had LOADED my jaw up with novacane and that I couldn't feel ANYTHING there and had been drooling on myself unconciously for the past few hours.

Then the hurt started.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-12-31, 10:36 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What i the iodine treatment for O_o. ..."
The iodine treatment is for a malfunctioning thyroid. I just went in today for a temporary crown. They had to deaden me up again. I'm going to be on a valium, steroids, and a couple other drugs to premedicate for the wisdom teeth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-31, 10:51 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Root Canal, Wisdom Teeth Removal, and..."
I'm getting all 4 wisdom teeth out in 2 weeks....in 1 day. They're not even putting me under! ughhhhh
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-31, 10:57 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "I'm getting all 4 wisdom teeth out in 2..."
I'm getting all mine out on the 5th.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-31, 02:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm getting all mine out on the 5th."
tell me how it is lol
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-31, 07:09 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "tell me how it is lol"
talentedhamster said: [Goto]
tell me how it is lol
Your face grows to the size of a melon, and all you can eat is yogurt =P

My orthodontist has told me that there's a chance I won't need my wisdom teeth removed; both my sisters have had theirs taken out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-01, 10:31 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Your face grows to the size of a melon,..."
I blended a cheeseburger with yogurt and ate it after my teeth got pulled. It was more to gross out my parents but it wasn't ALL that bad. Better then the blood. BLECH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2009-01-03, 10:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I blended a cheeseburger with yogurt..."
I should probably get my wisdom teeth taken out because they grew in at an odd angle, but they really don't bother me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer