Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: Where should we play?
USEast, Softcore 12 57.14%
USEast, Hardcore 7 33.33%
USWest, Softcore 1 4.76%
USWest, Hardcore 0 0%
Europe, Softcore 1 4.76%
Europe, Hardcore 0 0%
Asia, Softcore 0 0%
Asia, Hardcore 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Plans for New Ladder - MUST VOTE
Posted 2004-07-02, 08:13 AM
I'm getting tired of people saying which server they play on right now in a thread about the new ladder... Where your characters now has absolutely no effect on where you should play when Ladder v2.0 starts.

So, the purpose of this thread is to decide where we will ALL be playing. Vote where you want to play. We'll take the top 2 (or maybe 3 if they're close) picks and make a new thread and revote (so people can vote on narrowed options). When the winner is chosen, we should all move to that server when the new ladder starts. There is no motivation not to.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-02, 08:15 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Plans for New Ladder - MUST VOTE"
There is for me. All I do is collect godlies on Ladder for when Ladder season ends...

Does me no good if I'm doing it on USWest. -_-

Therefore, my vote is for USEast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-02, 08:20 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "There is for me. All I do is collect..."
i dont mind, but a zelaron-clan-feeling would be very nice *happy*

but then we should decide who makes what char, for a nice teamplay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 08:49 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i dont mind, but a zelaron-clan-feeling..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-02, 08:49 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i dont mind, but a zelaron-clan-feeling..."
That's why I made this poll. If, for example, after a considerable amount of time, there are 9 votes for USEast SC, 5 votes for USEast HC, 6 votes for USWest SC, and all the rest are less than three, I will make another poll with just those 3 options (so people who voted elsewhere can revote and make their choice count). After that, we will all go to that server to create that "zelaron-clan-feeling."
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:00 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "That's why I made this poll. If, for..."
useast softcore unless everyone go hardcore ill go hardcore too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:10 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "useast softcore unless everyone go..."
USEast u gusy pic hc ro soft
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:13 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "useast softcore unless everyone go..."
iceman887 said:
useast softcore unless everyone go hardcore ill go hardcore too
That'll require VERY delicate settings on my bot...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:13 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "USEast u gusy pic hc ro soft"
okay my vote is Useast Hardcore, everyone just do it.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:19 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "okay my vote is Useast Hardcore,..."
I'll probably do the new vote tomorrow since it seems that USEast is taking it by storm. We need to discuss whether to do HC or SC and the advantages/disadvantages of each before the new poll so everyone can be sure to make the right decision on their vote.

I'm game for either one. HC is fun because of the danger, but, on the other foot, losing a level 84 character because of lag is infuriating.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:32 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I'll probably do the new vote tomorrow..."
ehm, can we pls also fix times to play...

maybe we could make real teams! (8 players/team) and we all play together, every time.
so we can make a hc AND a sc team?!
i can play every day, but i am located in europe--> other time here
now its 17:15 for example (dunno whats the time in the us )

btw, i hope u get the point of my posting!
if not, someone translate it into real english pls

edit: I HATE HC, fu horrible lags, or bugs in the game, when u cant leech for example... grrrr --> PLS SC!!!!!
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:40 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "ehm, can we pls also fix times to..."
I don't really think it's a good idea to have some of us go SC and others HC if we're trying for unity.

Also, everybody playing at the same time will never work. I and a couple of friends tried it, and we ended up giving up on one of the guys because his schedule was sucking, and that was just with 3 of us. Think about if there were 8....

Anyhow, fixed times to play is a good suggestion but not really required as many of us have other things to do. I'm 7 hours behind you, but nobody really knows anyone else's schedule. Hell, I see Chruser online at all times of the day, and, for all I know, it's 4 a.m. over there all the time. Hell, I don't know what the time zone difference is.

Regardless, I think we should try to play all on the same server. That way, we could have some backup in the items area, a lot of help transferring, help rushing, and aid with generally whatever else people can help in I suppose.

Also, I think we should all have tags on our names as well... Zelaron-NAME is a good format, but what is the character limit for names on Bnet? We might could even go with just Z-NAME.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:53 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I don't really think it's a good idea..."
well, i would like to use our nicks we got here (however i wanna change my one, it was not really creative, is that possible, or have i to unregister and register new?)

Z-NAME would be better, because there are some longer nicks?!
Zelaron-Medieval Bob
Z-Medieval Bob

well we can make a poll, if we really can make teams.
ehm, can we make another poll FIRST
with: do you play lets sayy min. every 3rd day? with yes/no option(vote)
so we can see, who would join the team
maybe we will see if we could make hc AND sc, i would not leave this possibility outside of our calculations!
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:54 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "well, i would like to use our nicks we..."
But Z doesn't tell everyone that it's Zelaron that pwnt their bitch asses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-02, 10:07 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "But Z doesn't tell everyone that it's..."
yeah, then zelaron, its cool
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 10:23 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "yeah, then zelaron, its cool"
We can't use our names here. I mean, some of us can, but most people have more than one character.

Anyhow, Z-NAME would still work if there were 20 of us or so. Also, assuming we all have... 3 characters, that's 60 Z-SOMETHINGs that people will be seeing around. Zelaron-NAME isn't out. I just need to know if the "Zelaron-" takes up two thirds of the name length or not.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-02, 10:34 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "We can't use our names here. I mean,..."
ya, ur right, but our acc could have that name

and f.e ZELARON-NAME1 .... ZELARON-NAME8
would also be a bit too funny
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-07-02, 10:43 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "ya, ur right, but our acc could have..."
u onyl get 15 chars per name i believe

lets stick to Zel-Joka69 for instance
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-07-02, 12:27 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "u onyl get 15 chars per name i believe..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-02, 12:34 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I vote for Zel-Name, and I really think we should try and unite and get as many people to play on the same thing that way for the most part of the night day or whatever we can play in teams and level up in teams. If i wanted to i can go back to playing super amounts IF i have people to play with. It gets boring by myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113