Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*
Posted 2003-11-08, 09:27 PM
K well there is now an attempted official Baal Run channel.. we all know that Baal Runs give better leveling and MF than cows for the skill and time it takes.. there were cow channels but those are now crappier than before.. and quite crappy in general.. now the times are different and baal is better than cows so lets make a channel!

This channel is Op BaalRunz .. tell your friends about it and let them know that if they want baal runs to come to this channel and level up their characters without needing to worry about having a higher skill completion!

have fun and DON'T FORGET TO ADVERTISE! THANKS!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:12 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
Sweet, now it's more 'organized'

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:22 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
'bout time. Thanks for posting this info
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:50 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
This will be useful when you guyz get arround my level
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:36 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
this laddeR?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:57 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
Well everyone i seen so far were ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:13 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
channel is always empty...i leave bot in here to keep channel active but no one comes
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-10, 12:13 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
Sweet ty for the info, its been a bitch with chars in hell doin NM baal runs. I hope this channel works out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
liquid_swords is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenliquid_swords is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

liquid_swords

Posted 2003-11-10, 12:28 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
Come on guyz spam once a while in channels. Make sure you say Something like, Official channel for ladder baal run is Op BaalRunz.
But remember not to spam to much. You should keep the spam to be enought to be heard, but not enought to be annoying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-10, 03:10 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
Kuja said:
But remember not to spam to much. You should keep the spam to be enought to be heard, but not enought to be annoying
Heh... there's a fine line between spam and being heard. I say we put Zagggon in charge of advertising the channel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-11-10, 07:31 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
i take it this is east?

is there a diff from east to west cuz if not since so many people on zelaron are east ill make and east account let me know whats up
I run a knife down my chest (and open myself up to u)

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaMuffenManInd

Posted 2003-11-11, 03:29 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
yep its east, and kuja, u mean when they get around MY lvl? u low lvl joobie ;P muaha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-11, 06:08 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
Yea ive been holding a bot in there on OPS for a while now and there isnt enough people comming in...
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-14, 07:44 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
i have not heard of the baal channel. is it for normal, nightnarm, or hell ? cause i have a lvl 23 sorc and i need to lvl alot fasterand also i got a lvl 77 pvp barb that i need to lvl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Classic-Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenClassic-Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Classic-Ice

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:15 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Baal Run channel *ABOUT TIME!*"
Zagggon plays on west as far as i no he might have an east account but i dont think so cause he always on west. and y isnt there a non ladder west channel for baal???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blu_poo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblu_poo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blu_poo