Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-02-19, 07:22 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That seems like it'd be a better time..."
Well, then again, I smoked before gym class everyday last year. Dodgeball was interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-23, 11:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, then again, I smoked before gym..."
Went to a party last night, it was pretty cool had some live DJs, Took 1.5 pills of some speed based X (I like heroin based better but I love X) drank a bit and smoked a bit... felt pretty damn good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-24, 08:26 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Went to a party last night, it was..."
That must've been a good change of feelings from everything you've had to deal with lately.

Smoked 3 joints last night, but now I have to work all day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-24, 09:31 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That must've been a good change of..."
i really need a drink hah
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-24, 11:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That must've been a good change of..."
HandOfHeaven said:
That must've been a good change of feelings from everything you've had to deal with lately.

Smoked 3 joints last night, but now I have to work all day.
Oh it was quite the relief, and I'm glad it happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-25, 06:44 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Oh it was quite the relief, and I'm..."
Hey, so you still smoke even when your work gives screenings?

A nice morning joint is about to be smoked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-25, 03:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hey, so you still smoke even when your..."
gettin drunk on friday! w00t. its really been a while. im kinda nervous last time wasnt that good lol
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-26, 07:43 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "gettin drunk on friday! w00t. its..."
dont get naked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-26, 08:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "dont get naked"
Or raped. Just kickass at pong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-26, 03:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Or raped. Just kickass at pong."
10 2mg Klonopins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-26, 04:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "10 2mg Klonopins."
Make that 16.

Friend of mine last year died at 20, so I'm almost there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-26, 04:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Make that 16. Friend of mine last..."
Triple post FTW!

Came to the conclusion that, my friend OD'd on 20 1mg tablets.

Thats 20mgs of Clonazepam.

I took 16 2mg Klonopins, which is equal to 32 mgs!

but I know the inevitable, I won't die, I won't even get a little buzz.

Whats the point of this shit? fuck life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-26, 06:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Triple post FTW! Came to the..."
Make it 20 pills, 40mg Clonazepam.

Not supposed to take more than 10mg in a day spread out :-X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-26, 06:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Make it 20 pills, 40mg Clonazepam. ..."
Shoot yourself in the face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-26, 06:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Shoot yourself in the face."
Give me the gun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-26, 07:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Give me the gun."
I was diagnosed with ADHD. Therefore i get ritalin for free! FTW!!!!!!!!!
Because of ADHD it doesn't get me high though. I guess that if i tried hard enough it would. I don't intend on it!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-02-27, 08:36 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Triple post FTW! Came to the..."
Turning to drugs in your time of need is the exact opposite of what you should be doing. That's only going to make the situation worse. You're bordering on OD levels. Is this really what you want?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-27, 03:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Turning to drugs in your time of need..."
i dont see whats so special about weed. its really not that great.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-27, 08:18 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i dont see whats so special about weed...."
Drugs, period, aren't very special, judging by the effects. They are addictive, though, so I really can't argue with a druggie in need of a fix. It gets to a point in their addiction where the drug like air - scarily necessary.

Never start. Best advice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-27, 10:37 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Drugs, period, aren't very special,..."
Experimenting is great, but I don't think I would do any hard drugs long term.

I would love to occasionally do LSD/Shrooms. I'm in love with hallucinogens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!