Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

New 2pac Album due in a little more than a month
Posted 2004-11-03, 04:22 PM
For the 'Pac fans:

Quote:
Eminem has produced 12 songs based around previously unreleased verses from late rapper Tupac Shakur for the album "Loyal to the Game," Billboard.com has learned. Due Dec. 14 via Amaru/Interscope, the 16-track set will be the seventh album of Shakur's music released since he was shot and killed in 1996.

Although a full track list has not been finalized, the album will include guest appearances from such hip-hop superstars as 50 Cent, Jadakiss and Lloyd Banks, as well as Nate Dogg, Eminem protege Obie Trice, Outlawz, Sleepy Brown, Young Buck and Ronald Isley.
I'm definitely excited about the album, but not as excited as I was with his past few. First of all, Eminem is producing it. I probably have more respect for Eminem as a rapper than just about any rapper alive, but he's not the greatest producer. Secondly, the guest list sucks. The only people that should be allowed to perform on a Tupac CD that are on this list are the Outlawz and Nate Dogg. They're the only ones with any affiliation to Death Row whatsoever. The rest of these rappers are just today's mainstream rappers, which generally suck. I mean, can you picture Tupac singing along with 50 Cent? All these rappers are just going to taint his music. I don't even think Eminem should rap alongside Tupac. Let his music be. But either way, it's a Tupac CD, so it's still 99.99% that it will be the best CD of the year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "New 2pac Album due in a little more..."
damn that fucker really makes more money after he's dead...
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "New 2pac Album due in a little more..."
Face it nigger, rap sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:21 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Face it nigger, rap sucks."
don't say a type of music sucks just keep that shit to yourself... you aint gotta respect it but relax
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:22 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "don't say a type of music sucks just..."
Tiger Woods just said for shizzle.

Oh, and California knows how to party.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:23 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "don't say a type of music sucks just..."
:care about what you have to say:

Rap isn't music. Suck a pole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:25 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting ":care about what you have to say: ..."
Randuin said:

I aint even gonna say anything..
get you ignorance game down!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sheerx

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:26 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting ":care about what you have to say: ..."
Randuin said:

I've figured out that practically everone who doesn't like rap is racist, or has hidden racial emotions. Myself included.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:30 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I've figured out that practically..."
that's not true at all many people don't like rap and arent raciest...
it's just that some people aren't too worldy or deserve to burn in the deepest pits of hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sheerx

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:49 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "that's not true at all many people..."
You deserve to suck my cock you rap loving fuck bag...

I like MJ though.... go Tupac...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:51 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "that's not true at all many people..."
No. There're some people who honestly don't like rap. I can respect that. Your musical tastes are different than my own. What I can't stand, though, is when people go around labeling rap music as all crap. When they stereotype all rap music as talking about nothing other than bitches, blunts, and hos. When they stereotype black music as "niggers hooting and hollering." If you don't like the music fine, but it's pretty obvious that if you don't like it then you probably don't listen to it, or follow it, which means you probably don't know too much about it. Until you do, kindly shut the fuck up. That's all I ask.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-06, 12:05 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No. There're some people who honestly..."
You're saying that not all niggers steal TVs? Outrageous!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 05:13 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You're saying that not all niggers..."
i know one who steals food!!!11!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-06, 10:53 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i know one who steals food!!!11!"
PureRebel said:
i know one who steals food!!!11!
It's not fair. I've had some of these "unreleased" songs forever...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-06, 10:57 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "New 2pac Album due in a little more..."
Sweet, another Tupac cd. I know that if Tupac was still alive today, he would have shot and killed all these half ass rappers that are not really from the street and talk about bitches and hos like 50 cent.

All I listen to is the old Snoop, all Tupac, underground rap and Chicono{sp} rap.

M&M wont be two bad, I listen to him over 50 cent anytime.

All you rap haters out there, you dont see me, MJ and Sheerx going around saying how much all the music you like sucks, so unless you want people bashing your music, shut the fuck up you racists bastards.l

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-11-06, 02:17 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Sweet, another Tupac cd. I know that if..."
That's because the music we like is better than yours... and you'd be lying if you said it sucked. Also, you aren't black. You are just really fat and unathletic... and you don't have any friends.

50 cent IS from the "streets"... that negro has been shot 9 times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-11-06, 06:35 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "That's because the music we like is..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights