Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Happy 10th anniversary!
Posted 2012-01-14, 07:50 PM
Ya rly. We've gotten old.

On a more positive note, some more or less overt changes to Zelaron will be made over the course of the next few days. Whoever finds a particular change may send me a PM and tell me what it is, and I'll maintain a scoreboard in this thread of how many changes our best detectives have found.

Total changes so far: 0
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2012-01-14, 09:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Happy 10th anniversary!"
I'mma just sit back and see what they are. It's just awesome to have you back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-01-14, 09:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'mma just sit back and see what they..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I'mma just sit back and see what they are. It's just awesome to have you back.
I lol'd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-01-14, 10:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Happy 10th anniversary!"
It's been a long 10 years, but it's been fun. I hope to stay for another 10!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-15, 05:21 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's been a long 10 years, but it's..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
It's been a long 10 years, but it's been fun. I hope to stay for another 10!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-01-15, 10:20 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://media.rhizome.org/blog/3637/01.jp..."
Oh! You caught me. Darn.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-15, 01:03 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh! You caught me. Darn."
lol wut?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-01-15, 03:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lol wut?"
I've been here for 11 years, not 10.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-15, 09:10 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I've been here for 11 years, not 10."
10 years of Zelaron FTW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2012-01-16, 07:08 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "10 years of Zelaron FTW."
Mdselctr, you've been here a good 10 minutes, lol.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-16, 08:30 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Happy 10th anniversary!"
Success!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2012-01-16, 09:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Success!"
I was 14 years old when I started posting here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-01-16, 08:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was 14 years old when I started..."
Shit, me too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-01-17, 12:28 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Shit, me too."
I was... Still in Team Pocket, so... 15? 16?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-17, 08:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I was... Still in Team Pocket, so......"
Could've sworn it was 11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2012-01-17, 09:03 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Could've sworn it was 11"
Xenn said: [Goto]
Could've sworn it was 11
I actually thought the same thing, dunno why.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-01-18, 12:00 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Happy 10th anniversary!"
So does one of those changes include free taco day?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-01-18, 10:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "So does one of those changes include..."
Chicken Tuesday, perhaps?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-19, 09:50 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Chicken Tuesday, perhaps?"
No. Just no. You ruined what was supposed to be a whimsical and impish moment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-01-19, 04:01 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Chicken Tuesday, perhaps?"
Skurai said: [Goto]
Chicken Tuesday, perhaps?
No.

The message you have entered does not contain significant content. Repeated bullshit posts will result in a ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow