Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Let's play Final Fantasy IV
Posted 2012-02-01, 06:49 AM
http://www.livestream.com/oslumbreon...edium=ui-thumb

We did an hour long livestream last night, featuring FFIV, myself and my four brothers, Josh, Roman, Zack (Zeus), and Drew. There's a good 4 to 5 minutes of us experimenting with the streaming program. For the ultimate face, skip to 2:05 in.

For the actual game, skip to about 5 minutes in.
We'll be doing this more, probably with actual ideas in mind.
We're going through every game up to IX.

Cecil, going by the alias Sparkl, searches for his ambiguously camp friend, Kain, while accompanied by a loli, and meth addicted old man. All the while, the evil empire intends to gather all the world's crystal meth.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2012-02-01 at 06:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-01, 07:49 AM in reply to Skurai's post "Let's play Final Fantasy IV"
Leave the LPs to people who are actually funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-02-01, 12:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Leave the LPs to people who are..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Leave the LPs to people who are actually funny.
>Implying the LPs on youtube even make jokes
>Implying Zelaron has greentext
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-01, 01:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting ">Implying the LPs on youtube even make..."
I get bored with unfunny LPs. Then again, I stick to text/screenshot LPs because I can't stand the YT ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-02-01, 03:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting ">Implying the LPs on youtube even make..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
>Implying the LPs on youtube even make jokes
>Implying Zelaron has greentext
You've obviously not watched TobyGames

Also, I wouldn't watch your LP for money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-01, 04:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You've obviously not watched TobyGames..."
Would you watch it if, at the very end of FFIX, I died?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-01, 04:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Would you watch it if, at the very end..."
If you are talking about you and not your characters, yeah. I would love to watch you die. Preferably in a fire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-01, 04:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you are talking about you and not..."
I promise I will. But only if I have over 20 viewers for 90% of my videos.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-01, 04:25 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I promise I will. But only if I have..."
I'm confident that you are full of shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-01, 04:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm confident that you are full of shit"
I'll post my address. You can come do it yourself.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-02, 01:23 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'll post my address. You can come do..."
I'd rather see you immolate yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-02-02, 02:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd rather see you immolate yourself."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
immolate
im·mo·late/ˈiməˌlāt/
Verb:
Kill or offer as a sacrifice, esp. by burning.
Synonyms:
sacrifice - victimize

You made me use the dictionary
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-02-02, 08:43 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd rather see you immolate yourself."
What if I pre-record my death and the stream, then put segments of my death through-out the streams?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai