Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:24 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Well you are in your bed under covers, and you can get caught up in the covers when you 'run', so it seems slow-mo.

And the dreams where you control it are lucid dreams. They are rare, and if you can do them at will, congrats. Not many ppl can. I'm still practicing lol.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-17, 10:47 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Oooh there's a name for thos dreams then? I never have bad dreams, and pretty much just do them "lucid dreams" all the time. Woo go me!
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-17, 10:44 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Lucid dreams are dreams that you can alter and control. The dreams I most frequently experience are "flowing dreams". Dreams that seem like you are in reality and you have the freedom of choice, bu tyou never actually choose. It just unravels in front of you.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-18, 04:23 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Yea that's what I do. Also do flowing dreams alot.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-18, 04:40 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I don't dream.. well, once in like, 5 months. And it usually involves chocolate. Mmm..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-19, 09:32 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Sometimes i have the exact same dream for like 3 fukin weeks then after that it like "continues" lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-23, 05:33 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Lol yeah. I did have a dream about Eskimo Bob one time. The DBZ farce made me laugh so hard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-23, 05:40 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Dream update (last night):

I was dreaming that the gravity on the earth was set to low, and i could jump really high. At the same time the government was exploding tons of TNT outside my house...it was like being in an amusement park ride...

In the dream, the shockwave from the TNT created fun G-forces against my body, which were fun (as in a roller coaster). They also rippled the walls and floor and stuff. Meanwhile my parents were complaining of all the noise...and the power outages it caused.

In my dream i was pretending i was some DBZ character powering up and causing all the mass shaking...that was fun.

Now in real life physics, the TNT would have blown my house apart, as well as killed me...but in my dream it was fun.

EDIT: 80% of the time i can have lucid dreams at will...but 99% of the time i choose not to...the story is far too exciting.

Last edited by mantralord; 2003-01-23 at 05:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-23, 06:29 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Not long ago,I had a dream that I was running from every soul in the world like I had done something to piss them off.I remember alot of running,then I had to stop somewhere to rest.The place I rested was packed with alot of odd weirdos and the bartender was none other than Kurt Cobain himself.The dream quickly changed into me playing a little game with some tall-skinny guy.The game was called "knife" and the objective was to cut a large wound on your stomach so your can have your innards scooped out with spoons.

Probably somethingelse happened but that is all I can remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apocalîs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApocalîs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apocalîs

Posted 2003-02-05, 10:12 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I have alot of freaky dreams, there was one where my family had to fight our evil robot twins,there was one where i was fighting an army of grim reapers by myself. when i was little, i ued to have tons of nightmares about these two dolls. once i dream i couldnt move and that it was coming at me with a whip.

on lucid dreams, i read a book that says the best way to be able to have lucid dreams is to keep a dream journal, that way, it would be easier to recognize when you are dreaming.

and isnt it wierd when you are like half asleep and you think you trip and it feels like you just fell on top of your bed?
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."

Last edited by InvaderJon; 2003-02-05 at 10:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-02-06, 02:04 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I had a dream that living clouds of fart gas were taking over the earth. Man I don't know what moved my brain to make something like that. Lmao it was still funny.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-02-06, 02:59 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
i have lots of weird dreams but i dont tell them because i know its silly but i once saw in a disney movie and i go w/ it.. if ya tell someone your dream then it wont come true.. so i dont tell them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celtics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenceltics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celtics7987

Posted 2003-02-24, 12:55 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Ive been able to control 3 of my dreams, each time i banged the hell out of as many chicks as i could -.-

Other than that, my firend had 2 freaky dreams he told me about (i never haver dreams any more).

1) He walked outside, saw a whale in his pool, than the whale started singing and dancing. Than it dove back and after 2 seconds jumped out, and than he saw a space ship. He asid the whale grabbed the space ship, than smoked it like a cigar.. (hes a pot head)

2) He dreamed, he woke up on a beach, than heard a voice outside, than ran outside, and it was macho man randy savage. And they took off their clothes, and ran down the beach, naked. I hope you all have lost something vital to your intellegence, while reading this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-07, 12:13 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Omg. lol you ever have one of those dreams that seems to go on forever and ever, but then sub-consiously ( i think ) you hear some sort of noise and instead of abruplty waking up your dream sort of comes to an end. I dont know why the fuck, maybe out of habit. I wake up for school at 5am ( Ugh.....) and like right before 5 i usually wake up and then my mom comes in and bitches at me to get out of bed. It's like in my mind i hear her movin around in the kitchen and i know she is gonna come wake me up so i sorta wake up.
.g3aK- That's not wall hack! .|. ( ^ _ ^) .|.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.g3aK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.g3aK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.g3aK

Posted 2003-03-07, 12:17 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
About Lucid dreaming. Ne suggestions? Id luv to learn, but i havent found a way. When im dreaming answers seem to come to me quickly and easily. No idea why, but it would be so cool to just fuk around doin w/e you want , with no limits and no boundries ( except for ur imagination ). Would be the coolest game ever . Fuk buying some game for 50$ i got the coolest game right here and its free.
.g3aK- That's not wall hack! .|. ( ^ _ ^) .|.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.g3aK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.g3aK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.g3aK

Posted 2003-03-07, 12:50 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Hmmm is that what those are? Those are the only dreams i have well those and deja vu dreams =/ but then again im a freak so whatever HAHAHA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2003-03-07, 12:54 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Oh and also this is kinda cool in the book series Wheel Of Time there is a place that is like a dream but you can control stuff and any injurys and stuff that happen there have an effect on the real world its called telhariel or something like that...pretty cool =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2003-03-07, 10:32 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
no double posting, and no posting virus, your not allowed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-09, 10:29 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I had this freakyass dream that there was a saturday morning cartoon that had a "Justice League" of all the characters from Soul Edge, Calibur and Calibur 2. And when Siegfried came on I was like "WHOOHOO!"

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-03-09, 10:33 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
when i was young i used to have this dream (yes more than once) that my family and i went to visit my grandma's house in the night, then a bunch of skeltons came and stuff......

never figured out why i had that drea or why i had it more than once
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight