Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2008-06-12, 08:40 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "From the picture, I don't think she's..."
For such a genius you're judging a book by its cover.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-12, 08:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "For such a genius you're judging a book..."
I don't think she's uptight. Just seems like a normal person to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-12, 08:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "For such a genius you're judging a book..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
For such a genius you're judging a book by its cover.

Yup! I do that because you have no way of interpreting people via internet correctly. As much as you think you might know them, you won't. The fact is pictures speak a lot over the internet as well as videos. They show the person for what they wish to be seen like.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-13, 01:52 AM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post "MidnightsChorus "Greetings!""
Welcome, fellow poet.

Well, I suppose I'm more of an erstwhile poet, but I appreciate the art.

Enjoy your stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:33 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yup! I do that because you have no way..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Yup! I do that because you have no way of interpreting people via internet correctly. As much as you think you might know them, you won't. The fact is pictures speak a lot over the internet as well as videos. They show the person for what they wish to be seen like.
Shit, I must look like a really angry, upper class fellow.

---

Glad to see you're settling in, MC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:40 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Shit, I must look like a really angry,..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Shit, I must look like a really angry, upper class fellow

Na, the angry part is wrong. The upper class part on the other hand is straight on.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:56 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "From the picture, I don't think she's..."
Umm, welcome to Zelaron. Excuse the sexual typwads on this forum, you'll get used to them shortly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-13, 11:29 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Umm, welcome to Zelaron. Excuse the..."
finally, another musician here. I, too, am a violin player. Along with six other instruments.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-06-13, 11:52 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "finally, another musician here. I, too,..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
finally, another musician here. I, too, am a violin player. Along with six other instruments.
What do you mean finally? I play piano, guitar, drums bass, and do all my own music programming.

Granted, I haven't said a damn word, but you've never asked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-13, 12:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "finally, another musician here. I, too,..."
They call it in the fiddle in these here parts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-13, 03:11 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "finally, another musician here. I, too,..."
Asamin, all the other instruments you play other than the violin you don't take lessons on. So you don't really play them officially. And there are plenty of musicians on this forum other than you. I play piano and cello if you forgot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-13, 03:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Asamin, all the other instruments you..."
Wait...Because the person doesn't take lessons he can't officially play an instrument? Bullshit..

Alot of people don't take lessons for the instruments they play. And if they can play the instrument decently, then I would say that they can 'Officialy' play the guitar. Don't be a dick and say 'Oh you can't officially play anything unless you pay to learn it!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-13, 03:55 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Wait...Because the person doesn't take..."
The thing is that you talk without knowledge of the situation. Asamin plays the instruments lightly, and does not play them as seriously as the violin. So him versus someone who takes the guitar seriously is not official.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:33 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The thing is that you talk without..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
The thing is that you talk without knowledge of the situation. Asamin plays the instruments lightly, and does not play them as seriously as the violin. So him versus someone who takes the guitar seriously is not official.
I get what you're saying. The instruments I officially play are guitar and piano because I play them all the time, the others I play casually so I'm not really a musician in those instruments.

That makes sense. (Just in case, this was all serious, not sarcasm.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-13, 08:31 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I get what you're saying. The..."
WillKillForFood said:
I don't think she's uptight. Just seems like a normal person to me.
Yeah, I'm a normal person. However, I do have high standards.

Goodlookingguy said:
Yeah, I get what you're saying. In my picture. though, i was going for a serious look, moreover than looking bored.

Wallow said:
Umm, welcome to Zelaron. Excuse the sexual typwads on this forum, you'll get used to them shortly
I had to get used to this stuff a long time ago. Everyone I hang out with is just like this. Thanks, though. I appreciate it.

Asamin said:
I really wish i could call myself a musician, but, i only play a little bit of piano, and wish i could play the violin. I love the instruments, but, I'm just not wonderful at playing.

Wed-g said:
The instruments I officially play are guitar and piano because I play them all the time
He is an amazing guitarist and he plays the piano beautifully.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MidnightsChorus

Posted 2009-03-16, 09:31 AM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post starting "Yeah, I'm a normal person. However, I..."
The forum says the last post in this thread was by GLG.... I don't see it. -_^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-