Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Post member and senior member question.
Posted 2003-12-11, 08:58 AM
how and when do I become a member?a senior member?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:04 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
Post more.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:14 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
do I have to get a certain amount of posts per week or anything like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:17 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
Check it all out Here!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-12-11, 10:53 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
Also note that the activity bar is based on consistant activity over the past month, with activity in the most recent week being more important than activity 3 weeks ago. You cannot build your activity in a day by posting a million posts. You have to keep up a record of everyday activity to make it go up, and remember that 100% activity reflects visiting and making posts every day for the past month. If you slip, it'll be 30 days before you can regain 100%, so don't complain that it's not rising.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-12-11, 11:39 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
thank you quickspy67 for the link.Now I know.Thank you Wetwired for that answer.I already know I won't get to 100% activity because I don't have my own computer so I only get to post at the public library or the computers at college.I want to at least become a member.I only get to post about once a week.I already learned enough here so somebody can delete this or close it if they want to.

Last edited by Dan XIII; 2003-12-11 at 11:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-11, 05:06 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
If you wanna be a senior member just stay here for a long time, you joined last month, it's gonna take some time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-11, 05:12 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
It's based on time as well as post count... so you can't just spam your way... just let it come naturally, you'll be a senior member when you deserve it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-11, 07:51 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
Any newbs to the forums, don't take that seriously, Please don't spam... It makes a bad enviorment for the forums

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-11, 07:53 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
RoboticSilence said:
It's based on time as well as post count... so you can't just spam your way... just let it come naturally, you'll be a senior member when you deserve it.
DO listen to what I said.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-11, 08:12 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
*pokes at her Member icon-picture-thingy* Man, and I've only been here a month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:40 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
You've been really active in a positive way... when you get Senior Member, you'll have deserved it. The stuff you've done to the previously desolate Literature forum is fantastic.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:49 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
I feel so proud.

I MUST WRITE MORE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:50 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
Yes! Please do! The forum needs all the attention it can get.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:53 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
I will give that forum all of my love and dedication. I'll love it like it were...

...Like it were...

...My secondary sex god?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-12, 02:56 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
Amen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-12, 06:31 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
*preaches it* Woo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-12, 08:41 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
Dan XIII said:
thank you quickspy67 for the link.Now I know.Thank you Wetwired for that answer.I already know I won't get to 100% activity because I don't have my own computer so I only get to post at the public library or the computers at college.I want to at least become a member.I only get to post about once a week.I already learned enough here so somebody can delete this or close it if they want to.
I was at 99% once but then I got banned and lost all activity.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-12-12, 01:59 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
I had 100% at one time and somehow zagggon got to 102%.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:47 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "member and senior member question."
Yep, *closed*.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez