Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Gold miners!! check this out
Posted 2006-01-19, 01:28 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/01/17/an...nation-in-wow/

haha check out this site....the picture is so funny and causing so much contreversy....i think i spelled that wrong...anyways....check it out...people get pissed over the stupidest shit....its fucking funny
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-01-19, 01:41 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Gold miners!! check this out"
that is pretty funny

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2006-01-19, 04:48 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Gold miners!! check this out"
They are acting like it is Blizzard's fault..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-01-19, 05:47 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "They are acting like it is Blizzard's..."
Eh, I play with chinese people on my server sometimes, I actually enjoy playing with people of other nationalities and such. It's hard communicating with them, but I've managed to successfully "bridge the gap" a few times, for example I needed help killing a mob for a quest earlier this morning and a rogue was running around killing everything in sight so I thought I would get him to help me, but he ended up being chinese so I tried saying simple things like "please help party" and such and he seemed to understand me fine even though he didn't speak english.

On the other hand, sometimes I can be a real dick to chinese people on my server, I made a group for RFK and our tank was chinese and had no idea what I was telling him to do, and I was trying to get him to attack a certain mob in a pull and he didn't understand me, so I did /point at the mob and said GOGO PEKAY PEKAY. Everyone in the group thought it was hilarious, but he still didn't understand, so I ended up kicking him and we 4 manned the instance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-19, 11:36 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Gold miners!! check this out"
NI HAO NI HAO NI HAO

Chinese farmers = easy hk's. pretty little green items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:50 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Gold miners!! check this out"
Sometimes people used to whisper me with links to "GET EASY, CHEAP GOLD AT WWW.WHATEVER.COM"

Now why would I do that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-01-21, 07:34 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Sometimes people used to whisper me..."
English is a Main subject over in Asia for School students and has been for like 4-5 years i think. i try make friends with many exchange students and are awesome because they send you wierd cool stuff in the mail
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel