Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Rename King Amazon to "Bitch Tits?"
Yes 17 65.38%
No 8 30.77%
Lenny "Yes" 1 3.85%
Lenny "No" 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2005-10-13, 10:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What the hell. No."
Voted yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-10-13, 10:46 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post "petiton to rename !King_Amazon!"
u r 1 dum man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-10-14, 12:02 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post "petiton to rename !King_Amazon!"
We will only do capitalization changes to names, so...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-10-14, 12:14 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "We will only do capitalization changes..."
WetWired said:
King Amazon
Bitch Tits

Then uppercase 'K' goes to uppercase 'B', lowercase 'n' goes to lowercase....... well I think you know where this post wouldve gone...

You the boss WW - so no name change.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-14, 06:55 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "We will only do capitalization changes..."
WetWired said:
[Forum Colloquialism]
Why do you Web Masters always have to ruin our fun?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-14, 06:52 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "[Forum Colloquialism] Why do you Web..."
yeah why do they ruin all the fun that makes me a sad panda....hey smith what did ya vote?? yay or nay?? dont u agree....it would be fun!!! change the name...change the name....woot!
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-14, 10:26 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "yeah why do they ruin all the fun :(..."
by the way guys i got my name change thanks to wetwired <3

grav you betta represent coz wetwired be steppin' up ons your love turf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-10-14, 11:33 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "by the way guys i got my name change..."
You used to be mantralord, now your Mantralord... go back to the other one it was better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-14, 11:55 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "We will only do capitalization changes..."
No you guys used to do full name changes. What about Thanatos? Didnt he used to be somthing lame as fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-15, 11:32 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No you guys used to do full name..."
They stopped because it confuses people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-10-15, 01:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What the hell. No."
the name to bitch tits might be entertaining. Im all for it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-15, 01:20 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "the name to bitch tits might be..."
Didnt Knight Rider used to be something else...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-15, 01:34 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Didnt Knight Rider used to be something..."
He was originally Knight Rider then went to Hades Night or something. Some specific name changes have caused problems and confused a lot of people so they stopped doing name changes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-10-15, 02:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He was originally Knight Rider then..."
Do the name changes!! even the poll shows that everyone wants it...so why cant u Admins do it!! Change his name to Bitch tits....u see the poll at the top of the screen so change it...everyone wants it done....hehe....pretty please....King_Amazon might give u some nookie if you do...lol...
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-15, 02:44 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No you guys used to do full name..."
Kaneda said:
No you guys used to do full name changes. What about Thanatos? Didnt he used to be somthing lame as fuck?
Lame as fuck? You will never beat Jizmo. EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-10-15, 03:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lame as fuck? You will never beat..."
I should have my name changed to 'D3V' and make a new thread saying I am the new sup mod. rofl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-15, 04:31 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "Do the name changes!! even the poll..."
1dumMan said:
Do the name changes!! even the poll shows that everyone wants it...so why cant u Admins do it!! Change his name to Bitch tits....u see the poll at the top of the screen so change it...everyone wants it done....hehe....pretty please....King_Amazon might give u some nookie if you do...lol...
Maybe they wont do it because it's ABUSIVE. I don't want my name changed to "Bitch Tits" and if it did get changed to "Bitch Tits" I would just stop posting or make a new account. I don't care if you want my name changed or not, you'll have to come here to North Carolina and lick my balls clean before I'll go along with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-10-15, 08:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe they wont do it because it's..."
lmao K_A that was a great read/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-16, 06:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe they wont do it because it's..."
!King_Amazon! said:
you'll have to come here to North Carolina and lick my balls clean
You should shower atleast once a day, and make sure to get your little taint.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-16, 10:22 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "You should shower atleast once a day,..."
I would be sure to have sex with your mom first so my balls would be quite soiled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!