Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Joinin the Army
Posted 2006-06-02, 09:35 PM
hey guys whats up?!?! just thought i would let you know tha tim join the army. I decided to make a major change in my life and so i decided i wanted to defend our country. oh yeah im also getting married before i leave. Im gonna get married before i ship so that i dont have to go through the army paperwork. Just a quick ceremony in front of the justice of the peace and then when ive got money and a place to stay and leave then i will have a big wedding!! neways i just thought i would let everyone know.
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-06-02, 09:49 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Joinin the Army"
Shit dude. Good luck with everything, especially the wife.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-02, 10:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Shit dude. Good luck with everything,..."
Congratulations on everything. Be careful in the military ...be even more careful with the wife!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-03, 12:56 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Congratulations on everything. Be..."
Thumbs up man!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-03, 02:22 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Joinin the Army"
Whoa now, that seemed to come out of nowhere. Congrats, and be careful!!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-03, 09:31 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Joinin the Army"
Watch out for the buttsecks.

Err... maybe thats prison. I get them so confused sometimes.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2006-06-03 at 09:34 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-03, 10:05 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Watch out for the buttsecks. Err......"
Ask SYG if that happens before you join!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-03, 10:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Watch out for the buttsecks. Err......"
No, that's the Navy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-03, 01:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Watch out for the buttsecks. Err......"
Kaneda said:
Watch out for the buttsecks.

Err... maybe thats prison. I get them so confused sometimes.
thats navy and marines dude im joining the ARMY. thx for all ur wishes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-06-03, 02:00 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "thats navy and marines dude im joining..."
and marines? pshhh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-03, 02:02 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "thats navy and marines dude im joining..."
Congrats bro! How old are you again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-03, 05:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Congrats bro! How old are you again?"
i just turned 20
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan