Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Accounts
Posted 2005-01-22, 03:32 PM
Hey Admins, i got a few accounts with newb to pretty nice stuff like enigma, 4x isted monarch, shit like that...anyway i really have no need for them...hopin sov or vol could keep/distribute to the masses. Holler at me Stikky04.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-01-22, 03:38 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Accounts"
What realm?

I get dibs on an enigma
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-01-22, 03:43 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "What realm? I get dibs on an enigma..."
Most likely east

He said it was non.

SO... fuck that train
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-22, 07:58 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Most likely east He said it was non...."
east sc nl

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-01-22, 10:45 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "east sc nl"
Voll is done with diablo. I'm the sole remaining d2 active staff member. The last of a dying breed .

Anyway, if you want me to organise a give away pm me the passwords and contat me on aim or osmething. Wanker22287. We'll work something out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-23, 02:46 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Voll is done with diablo. I'm the sole..."
Sovereign said:
Voll is done with diablo. I'm the sole remaining d2 active staff member. The last of a dying breed .
Not if you guys get a new mod, heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-01-23, 04:22 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Not if you guys get a new mod, heh."
Recheck the activity in d2 :-\ . I'm not even having to do anything. MORE ACTIVITY, NOW!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-24, 12:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Recheck the activity in d2 :-\ . I'm..."
I got some good characters, pvp and mf (perf for bot or reg mf'in) then someone can have after u strip em i guess, i mean i got unique duelers, bow sorc (insane with my old equip) good ol hammerdin, zealot, blizz sorc (also good with my old equip) and an ol psn necro good too still has that nice psn wand with neg res, but yeah ill IM u sov.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-01-28, 10:16 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I got some good characters, pvp and mf..."
In the name of everyone who will receive stuff, thank you

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-01-28, 02:47 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "In the name of everyone who will..."
Lol, can you please PM me the act names / pw's again. I closed your im window and forgot to write them down :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-29, 04:10 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Lol, can you please PM me the act names..."
John suck up more plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2005-01-29, 05:50 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "John suck up more plz"
Silence Fool

I will shoot you in the foot and eZ pk you till you die from blood loss

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT