Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Favorite Online Comic Sites
Posted 2007-04-17, 11:50 AM
I like to look at some hilarious comics online now and then. Do any of you also? If you'd like to post your sites that'd be cool.

www.explosm.net
www.pbfcomics.net
and of course www.pennyarcade.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-17, 12:18 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Favorite Online Comic Sites"
I visit
http://megatokyo.com MWF
http://applegeeks.com MTr , lite on WF
http://nuklearpower.com TTrSt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-17, 12:21 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I visit http://megatokyo.com MWF..."
MWF? MTr? WF? TTrST?

I don't suppose you mind posting a key, do you WW?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-17, 12:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "MWF? MTr? WF? TTrST? I don't..."
They're days of the week that new material is posted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-17, 12:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "MWF? MTr? WF? TTrST? I don't..."
M = Monday
T = Tuesday
W = Wednesday
Tr = Thursday
F = Friday
St = Saturday.

I look at some vg cats stuff here and there but thats about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-17, 12:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "M = Monday T = Tuesday W = Wednesday..."
Nuklear Power, explosm, that's about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-17, 12:30 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They're days of the week that new..."
Ah!! I see.

I'm a darft fool sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-17, 12:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah!! I see. I'm a darft fool..."
Lenny said:
Ah!! I see.

I'm a darft fool sometimes.
I didn't catch on to it either, he didn't really specify.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-17, 01:50 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Favorite Online Comic Sites"
www.achewood.com is the diamond in the rough missing here.

Read it from start to finish.

This is genius. http://pbfcomics.com/

Also: http://xkcd.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-17, 10:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "www.achewood.com is the diamond in the..."
http://xkcd.com/
is actually pretty good, and I'll now waste a few hours reading it.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-04-25, 08:30 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Favorite Online Comic Sites"
Willkillforfood said:
I like to look at some hilarious comics online now and then. Do any of you also? If you'd like to post your sites that'd be cool.

www.explosm.net
www.pbfcomics.com
Those are my two favorites, too!

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2007-04-25 at 11:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-04-25, 03:12 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Those are my two favorites, too!"
They're both great. PBF is just hilarious and has different styles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-25, 08:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "They're both great. PBF is just..."
I wasn't too interested, but this is hilarious.
http://pbfcomics.com/?cid=0PBF28042BC-Pyro_Billy.jpg#30
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-04-26, 05:26 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I wasn't too interested, but this is..."
i don't read any because i'm not pretentious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-04-26, 12:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Favorite Online Comic Sites"
I haven't actually read any comics in ages, but I used to go to these sites quite religiously:

www.crfh.net MWF
www.leasticoulddo.com M-Sa
www.bobandgeorge.com Daily
www.aliendice.com M-F
www.somethingpositive.net Daily
www.megatokyo.com MWF
www.reallifecomics.com M-F...kinda
www.nuklearpower.com TThSa
www.sinfest.net Daily
www.9thelsewhere.com Once Monthly
www.machall.com (Don't remember...)
www.penny-arcade.com MWF
www.go-girly.com (Don't remember...)
www.manatheater.com TTh

Yeah...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer