Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-12-13, 12:55 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "They are updating the graphics. Same..."
Cut from some site I forgot the name of

As many of you heard Final Fantasy VII was released in 1997. Commercial aired of a scene of aeris followed by sephiroth, then it flashed a picture of all the characters repeating the words "war, love, peace, chaos" over and over. Now seven years later they have released a Computer graphics movie staring Cloud himself. But did they stop there? Nope, they decided to make more. But when is enough, enough? You decide.
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children-
The story of Cloud two years later. Seems to be living by himself but when he gets a distress call from Tifa he takes action. Then he encounters our antagonists in this movie. They are advent children. This movie has no rease date and for more information on it please visit www.adventchildren.net or keep checking back here. I will be posting more updates.

Final Fantasy VII Before Crisis-
This is the story of the turks....but this game is different from the rest of them. This game is on a cell phone. The new cell phone called P900iv is whatthis game can be played on. US and Europe phones have not been decided yet but I will keep you updated. Pretty much this game is about Reno (one of the turks in the origional game) and what life was like in the Shinra company before Cloud. But you do run into some framiliar faces like Cloud and Sephiroth. Not much else is givin on this game.

Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus-
In this game its the story of vincent. Not much is released on this game but that picture shoudl explain some too. Well pretty much it takes place immidiatly after Final Fantasy 7 so it must tie into the movie somehow. Maybe it describes Vincent journey up to the movie point. This game is going to be on Playstation 2 and its going to be a vampire game, which means if you loved Devil May Cry then youll love this game. It starts out when a group of people known as the DC attack a peaceful city which means vincent is going to fight back. Not much is known about this game either so Ill keep watch on this.

Three new items following up Final Fantasy 7. Not to mention all the merchandise too. Is SquareEnix going to make a big deal out of ff7 that people are goign to be sick of Cloud and everyone else? You decide that. For any other updates please check back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-12-13, 05:52 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Grav you idiot. FF:Cerberus something..."
I'm not an idiot, just a liar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-13, 05:55 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm not an idiot, just a liar."
Advent children was action packed but way too short to be satisfying, if you ask me. Vincent is pretty cool but then again, isn't about every vampire character you see? :P Who doesn't want to be a kickass dark knight type. Grav, nice pic of Kakashi btw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood