Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Your gaming career
Posted 2005-12-12, 03:05 AM
What've you got to show for it?

Won any tournaments?

What's favorite character, favorite map, favorite replay, favorite demo?

What leagues did you play in/ownzor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-12-12, 05:18 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Your gaming career"
Well this is random. Hehe, you still have that avatar I made.

Uh.. I never gave that much of a shit about gaming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-12, 06:08 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Your gaming career"
Nothing, but hours and days of wasted life and breathing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-12-12, 07:55 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nothing, but hours and days of wasted..."
Hmm, well I've won around $100 off of playing Halo in small tournaments around here and such. That's about the extent of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-12-12, 08:00 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nothing, but hours and days of wasted..."
yeah me too... never cared to get that serious. i mean i own all the locals in every game i get into... but as of now thing to show for it but receits and lack of sleep lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-12, 08:46 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Your gaming career"
I haven't made gaming a career, I do it for fun. If anything I've made a nice collection of games. Other than that, I've wasted a lot of time and energy on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-12, 12:57 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Your gaming career"
`Insolence` said:
What've you got to show for it?

Won any tournaments?

What's favorite character, favorite map, favorite replay, favorite demo?

What leagues did you play in/ownzor?
Haven't seen you forever I've played in some tournies here but highest place was 2nd

My fav char would be Krotos on God of War
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-12, 01:33 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Haven't seen you forever o_O I've..."
Great-Thanatos said:
My fav char would be Krotos on God of War
That guy is badass.

I've been invited to some online SC/BW leagues
This gaming center always had Halo 1 tournies and my team would come in 1st, 2nd most times. We won about $200. We placed 3rd in a huge tournament where the 1st and 2nd teams went to NYC.
That's it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-12, 01:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That guy is badass. I've been..."
I have 5 lvl 75 jobs in FF XI. I don't think this wins me any awards aside of the "youhavenolife" Trophy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2005-12-12, 02:19 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "I have 5 lvl 75 jobs in FF XI. I don't..."
Bon Clay said:
I have 5 lvl 75 jobs in FF XI. I don't think this wins me any awards aside of the "youhavenolife" Trophy.
I am working on my 4th lvl 60 in World of Warcraft, and have 3 other characters over 30, although you likely beat me by far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-12-12, 04:18 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I am working on my 4th lvl 60 in World..."
Vollstrecker said:
I am working on my 4th lvl 60 in World of Warcraft, and have 3 other characters over 30, although you likely beat me by far.
I think he should get an award just for playing FFXI. That game is horrible, nothing but a waiting game. You wait 2 hours to get a party.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-12, 07:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think he should get an award just for..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I think he should get an award just for playing FFXI. That game is horrible, nothing but a waiting game. You wait 2 hours to get a party.
I hope FFXII isn't like FFXI =\
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-12, 07:59 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I hope FFXII isn't like FFXI =\"
i'm looking forward to the release of FFXYZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-12-12, 08:10 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I hope FFXII isn't like FFXI =\"
Great-Thanatos said:
I hope FFXII isn't like FFXI =\
I don't think FFXII is going to be an MMORPG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-12, 08:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think FFXII is going to be an..."
FFXII is a third-person game kinda like Devil May Cry...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-12, 08:54 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Your gaming career"
I've won nothing.

I just play to pass time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-12, 09:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've won nothing. I just play to..."
Grav you idiot. FF:Cerberus something is where its devil may cry but with vincent. They are also remaking 7 and coming out with 12.

For me we had a shot at 10k at CPL for COD.

I've won some DOTA tourneys at school. (About $200 all together)

Other than that... Nothing.

EDIT: ALso won a Unreal Tournament tourney for WCG qualifiers but couldnt afford to go to it =[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-12-12, 09:31 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Grav you idiot. FF:Cerberus something..."
i won about 500 dollars palying halo. just random bets with kids on games and stuff. I won a double team tourney at school with a buddy and we are know around campus as the guys to beat. Well namely me cause i carried his ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-12, 09:59 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Grav you idiot. FF:Cerberus something..."
FFVII was one of the best if not the best Final Fantasy game. I hope that they don't screw it up by redoing it horribly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-13, 12:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "FFVII was one of the best if not the..."
They are updating the graphics. Same story. Only a little more in depth. With ENIX working on it along with square though... It will prolly get fucked up unless Square tells ENIX to fuck off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy