Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Ghost In The Shell - torrents?

Posted 2005-06-19, 01:05 AM
Anyone know where I can find some torrents for SAC/etc. dubbed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-06-19, 05:04 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Ghost In The Shell - torrents?"
Try ******

Works for me.....and I don't think were suppose to talk about this type of thing according to the rules...
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting

Last edited by WetWired; 2005-06-19 at 08:19 PM. Reason: No warez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-06-19, 01:39 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Try ****** Works for me.....and I..."
It's ok to download anime as long as it isn't licensed in the US (and you live in the US). Not sure about ghost in the shell though...I think it is licensed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-06-19, 04:19 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "It's ok to download anime as long as it..."
I can't find any healthy dubbed ones, can you?

I've had like 5 people _mention_ ***** without mentioning any _torrents_... forgive me for getting a little aggrivated as I've looked at most of them =\

Last edited by WetWired; 2005-06-19 at 08:19 PM. Reason: No warez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-06-19, 04:27 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I can't find any healthy dubbed ones,..."
Insolence go to ***** they have it.

Last edited by WetWired; 2005-06-19 at 08:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2005-06-19, 04:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I can't find any healthy dubbed ones,..."
Check isohunt, there are a couple there, dont know how many of them are dubbed. I dont think there will be alot of dubbed rips going around.

Last edited by WetWired; 2005-06-19 at 08:20 PM. Reason: No warez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-06-19, 05:27 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Check isohunt, there are a couple..."
Go to they website i told you they have whole episode.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2005-06-19, 06:10 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Go to they website i told you they have..."
I want the series... SAC. I don't think they have the dubbed =\. I'll check Isohunt, thanks guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-06-19, 08:22 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "It's ok to download anime as long as it..."
Perhaps in your moral system, however, the content is licenced in regions where this site may be viewed and the legality in the US is quite disputable. Requester and helpers, enjoy your two day temp ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired