Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Amazing.
Posted 2005-04-10, 11:11 PM
This forum went to shit, right?

I bet whoever hosts this (I forget) is happy about that, probably real cheap now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-04-11, 01:06 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Amazing."
WetUninspired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-04-11, 03:22 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "WetUninspired."
"Probly real cheap now"

What the fuck is that suposed to mean?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-04-11, 03:50 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting ""Probly real cheap now" What the..."
Adrenachrome said:
"Probly real cheap now"

What the fuck is that suposed to mean?
Don't worry, he's not insulting your ganja. He's talking about bandwidth costs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-11, 03:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't worry, he's not insulting your..."
I remember one time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-04-11, 04:10 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Amazing."
No, my friend, I think it is you that went to shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-11, 04:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, my friend, I think it is you that..."
I think your mom has gone to shit lately. Wtf is up with that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-11, 04:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think your mom has gone to shit..."
Well, I think it's because of this fat ass that has been pestering her at the grocery store lately. He keeps telling her how good twinkies are and how she should buy them. She's been in a bad mood ever since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-11, 08:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well, I think it's because of this fat..."
His name is Grav.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-11, 08:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "His name is Grav."
Thank you Captain Obvious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-11, 09:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Thank you Captain Obvious."
You can't use that without paying me royalties. I copyrighted it just like Paris Hilton copyrighted "That's hot".

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-11, 09:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Thank you Captain Obvious."
He didn't need to say that in order for everyone to get your joke, you know.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-04-11, 11:09 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You can't use that without paying me..."
Im going to copyright pwned before someone else does
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-04-11, 11:52 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Im going to copyright pwned before..."
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes
REDMOND, WA—In what CEO Bill Gates called "an unfortunate but necessary step to protect our intellectual property from theft and exploitation by competitors," the Microsoft Corporation patented the numbers one and zero Monday.

With the patent, Microsoft's rivals are prohibited from manufacturing or selling products containing zeroes and ones-the mathematical building blocks of all computer languanges and programs-unless a royalty fee of 10 cents per digit is paid to the software giant.

"Microsoft has been using the binary system of ones and zeroes since its inception in 1975," Gates told reporters. "For years, in the interest of the overall health of the computer industry, we have permitted the free and unfettered use of our proprietary numeric systems. However, changing marketplace conditions and the increasingly predatory practices of certain competitors now leave us with no choice but to seek compensation for the use of our numerals."

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-12, 12:12 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes ..."
That is like saying I have copyrights of addition
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-04-12, 12:20 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "That is like saying I have copyrights..."
Oh it keeps going....

According to experts, the full ramifications of Microsoft's patenting of one and zero have yet to be realized.

"Because all integers and natural numbers derive from one and zero, Microsoft may, by extension, lay claim to ownership of all mathematics and logic systems, including Euclidean geometry, pulleys and levers, gravity and the basic Newtonian principles of motion, as well as the concept of existence nad nonexistence," Yale University theoretical-mathematics professor J. Edmund Lattimore said. "In other words, pretty much everything."

Microsoft has not yet announced whether it will charge a user fee to individuals who wish to engage in such mathematically rooted motions as walking, stretching, and smiling.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-12, 04:57 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Oh it keeps going.... According to..."
The Onion is a credible news source, and the height of Internet hilarity! Nonono wait, chat logs are the height of Internet hilarity! YEAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-04-12, 06:07 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "He didn't need to say that in order for..."
I know. It's D3v, though so it's okay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-12, 01:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I know. It's D3v, though so it's okay."
Thanatos said:
I know. It's D3v, though so it's okay.
The only statement that phrase is allowed to follow is "Didn't he just get killed?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-04-12, 08:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The only statement that phrase is..."
My god... I was completely wrong about this place!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`