Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-08-25, 09:27 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Who can't love SG? Atlantis any good?..."

WetWired wins by.. 7 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-25, 09:32 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "WetWired, Stargate rocks! I didn't..."
Chruser said:
WetWired, Stargate rocks!
I didn't think you watched it.
That is very cool.

I have GMail already anyway. It's nice, but I haven't figured out how to do the invites part. Ugh, time to watch more seasons. Don't they have huge DVD boxes with S1-7 in the US?

Rockets, explode now!
Eat hamsters for lunch today
Fruitcake and Earl Grey.
It'll tell you over on the left side (above your Labels), if in fact you can invite anyone at this point. I'm not sure what the qualifications are, but...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-25, 09:34 AM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/imps/..."
Oh well, no surprise
Never won anything, heh
Why I don't lotto

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2004-08-25 at 09:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-25, 10:20 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Who can't love SG? Atlantis any good?..."
Yeah, Stargate Atlantis is pretty good. Especially now, as they are still finding out new things about the city and their enemy. Supposedly, it's supposed to have more action than SG-1, but it's already had a talking drama episode (a jumper gets stuck in the gate, wormhole can't stay active for more than 38 minutes, this gate is in space), not that those are bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-08-25, 10:21 AM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/imps/..."
Okay, so I'm supposed to be participating in a beta, right? Where's the place where I tell them what they fucked up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-08-25, 12:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Okay, so I'm supposed to be..."
WetWired said:
Okay, so I'm supposed to be participating in a beta, right? Where's the place where I tell them what they fucked up?
http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?topic=104
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-25, 02:50 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/topi..."
I missed the contest
fuck you niggers (5) (6) (7)
haikus are for nubs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-25, 05:29 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Another GMail invite to give away"
Just give them away. I do.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-08-26, 12:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Who can't love SG? Atlantis any good?..."
We will soon all die.
From one dispicable guy.
Keep your pride held high

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-26, 12:27 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yeah, Stargate Atlantis is pretty good...."
WW, did you watch ALL of the SG-1 seasons?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-08-26, 12:48 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "WW, did you watch ALL of the SG-1..."
SA has torrents of SG-1 and Atlantis all episodes and ongoing.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-08-26, 01:11 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "SA has torrents of SG-1 and Atlantis..."
Who woulda guessed, WW won. I declare incompentcy and DQ myself.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-26, 05:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Who woulda guessed, WW won. I declare..."
I've got like 5 invites... so like yea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-08-26, 05:41 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I've got like 5 invites... so like yea"
Damn, I want Gmail soo bad, hotmail sux sooo fucking much.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:16 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "WW, did you watch ALL of the SG-1..."
No, this is my first oportunity to watch them as they come out (no cable sucked), and I really can't afford DVDs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired