Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2002-08-15, 07:01 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
Suddenly, the crowd was broken apart in a spray of blood and entrails by the ungodly appearance of the Scumdogs of the Universe...the warlords, GWAR!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-15, 07:07 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
The GWAR raged with their horific voices in an outbreak of vicious screams.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-15, 07:08 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
and every person they came across told them how much they suck and they can't seem to put together how there band can still play at events cause they suck so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-15, 07:11 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
Stay with continuity, Vicious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GWAR the mighty raped and pillaged the entire town within seconds leaving only an endless field of corpses, blood, and sperm!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-15, 07:14 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
as god came down and put gwar out of there own personal misery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-15, 08:40 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
God also blessed the rest of the living by PERMANETLEY sealing vicious mouth and making his fingers unusable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-15, 09:23 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
then satan came and undid what god did to viciousmilitia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-15, 10:05 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
~~~~I had enough of your stupid little twist to this story
you should seriously consider taking some literature classes ~~~~~~

On the other side of the world Johnny found out what satan had done and commited sucide for good (only to rid himself of the ridiculous Vicious).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-15, 10:12 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
this is a really un fair story you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-15, 11:08 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
I have to do this one thing before I return to my everlasting rest Johnny thought to himself.

He then got up and walked to the edge of the cloud pulled down his pants and after careful aiming began to piss.

After all that was done he walked into the gates of heaven (where no one could bug him anymore) chuckling to himself "I hope vicious liked that one"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-15, 11:12 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
but to his suprise vicious was waiting just inside the gates of heaven and welcomed johnny with open arms. johnny turned to vicious and said "how come your up here" vicious replyed "well a stream of rain drop fell from the sky and killed me like 3 seconds ago."johnny chuckles and replyed "that's too bad"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-15, 11:14 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
I think that makes for a good story lets call this the end and start a new one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-15, 11:20 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
i agree
______________________________________-

Twas a bright sunny day in the land of forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-16, 12:07 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
I have tried to put the previous story together and this is what I have gotten so far...

While walking down the road, Steve had the feeling that he was being watched.
As he turn around, he caught a glimpse of an elderly man approaching him.
The elderly man smiled like one of those "evil villian guys",
and Steve realized that he was in deep trouble with a certain
group of people he had run into before
That group, was the Tree Huggers Association of Mexico.
Steve thought quickly, "Bah, you burn down ONE old growth forest to make room for an empty field,
and these 'THAM' people chase after you for life!"
"I am going to have to think of a way to stop this" he said aloud.
He decided he would try to bribe them with grape nuts and tofu.
"and if that don't work I will kill all the people that hate tree's!" he replyed.
After a long conversation with T.H.A.M. he felt did nothing.
He armed himself with an axe, and rallied his sidekick Tom into battle against the filthy hippies.
The hippies ready for Steves approach raised their flower slingshot and pulled back as hard as they can shooting flower pedals all over the place.
As Steve and Tom approach they see a rainbow that sprinkles them with love.
"Oh crap, a rainbow that sprinkles love," he said, unaware that the rainbow was created by the hippies to sprinkle love and DOOM to all who oppose them.
So, to counteract the effects of the hippies' sissy-ass rainbow, Steve summoned his army of Zombie-Hobo-Dentists to perform their dreaded "Zombie-Hobo-Dentist Dance Of Terror"!!!
The Zombie-Hobo-Dentist Dance Of Terror dealt huge casulaties to the hippies
and healed all the other people from the rainbow that sprinkles love on every one.
"Look at that" Steve said "there must a a gabrillion of them."
Tom then said, "I wish the A-Team was here, theres no way we can take on this many."
"dont give up your hopes brother, a victory is near!" Yelled a new comer to this onslaught.
He then slashed down apon them with great vengence and a furious anger!
"This is to those who attempt to poison and destroy my borthers!" He negated to the hippies.
The new comer then began to turn to the dreadful dark side, in which he consumed the chaos
around him and went physco.
There was an intense beam of light that shined through the darkness as the hippies marched ever, closer.
Suddenly, the hippies' worst fears all came true in a shining beam of spam.
Then a wave of relief passed through the crowd, as there savior Mightychicken appered.
Soon after, MC'en's arch nemisis, the Zelaron administrators coalition, appeared.
A single glance from Tacox was all it took for MC to snap, and a second later with a couple of quick slashes Taco breathed his last words
"It's my birthday I can't die, I,I,I'm still a virgin"
Shortly after, MC (touched by taco's last words) he realized he too was still a virgin and had sex with a nearby grazing sheep.
Those two stayed together making love all night and seeing who could make the each other baa.
then the darklord viciousmilitia peered through the darkness when suddenly,
there was a loud booming voice from the darkness as Mc, and lamb chop became silent "how dare you" said the voice. as he sent a shock wave of fire and lightning across the vast plain that they call exsistence
killing every thing it it's path,as he laughed"mmmuuah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" as he turned back to the darkness and vanished into the darkness.
the Zelaron coaltion were able to realize that johnny and mc are taking turns racking up posts in the same three threads.
So they met in town and organized an angry mob, to march on the unseen fortess of Polyhood.
They named the angry mob "Super Fantastic Angry Mob #1!"
Half-way there they realized there attempts were futile, so they returned to town to think of a even more horrific name
and the town that they needed to get to had a banner and the banner of the town read "viciousmilitia lord of darkness dead but not for gotten" so they knew where they had to go next.
They soon noticed how far away the "vicious" town was and settled on heading to bethleham.
before they reached bethleham they realized that they where near vicious town.
So, the intrepid mob set the town ablaze and urinated on the ashes! in a mood swing of anger.
The mod then ran away before the supposed god of darkness returned to humilate himself.
Then the evil ones cheered as the god of darkness returned and made Tried to make Johnny bow down to him as the god of darkness, But to no avail so he terminated JohnnyTAE
The mob settled down after there rash attacks on civilizations with any word remotely similar to vicious hanging around
and weeped over johnny's death.

A couple days later a villager shouted "tis a miracle" as the crowd gathered around johnny's now arising corpse.
"he's not quite dead but the slightest breeze could kill him" said the witch doctor "we need to get him indoors".
Before they were able to move Johnny a gust of wind makes way for his body.
The breeze does not faulter Johnny's return to the living as he steadily gets up, he then rises to his feet and asks for eighty maidens to protect his still fragile body.
the maidens rush to johnny's side, giving him the Immortal life blessing (and indestructablity which he later finds out).
"forgive our spirits!" the maidens pleaded to johnny "we thought you passed".
Their plea was interrupeted as a minivan carrying Al Roeker and a small squad of cyborg midgets attacked the group in a rancid cloud of dust and blood!
JohnnyTae then rushed to the nearest barn, picked up what seemed to be a sledgehammer, and began to lead the maidens boosting their spirit into battle,
Johnny then forced the maidens to attack the cyborg midgets in what seemed to be an endless battle,
as thousands as far as the eye could see more maidens and cyborg midgets arrised and engadged into battle,
Johhny then shouted out at the top of his voice "VISIOUS, VICTORY IS MINE, YOU SHALL NOT ENTAGLE IT!"
Johnny then took one blunt swipe to vicious's head causing a brain hemeradge to occur, almost taking the life of the dark warlord known as "viciousMilitia".
As his leader lay bleeding on the fresh green grass, Al Roeker let out a bloodcurldling scream and rushed the maiden horde, armed only with a ham sandwich and a severed midget leg!
The dark lord gathered him self and got up ran to the restroom and screamed in horror as he noticed his penius was no longer attatched...

As the battle continues a single arrow from Kidagakashe's bow (one of johnnys maidens )
took out Al Roeker, and then the maidens resumed there onslaught.
Which was now coming to a close as the Maidens gained the upperhand on the Evil Midgets.
However, the maidens had a weakness to a certain dairy product.
The Dairy product was vile yogurt one of Vicious own contraptions.
So the midgets came up with a quick plan to use the Maidens weakness to turn the tides of war.
As Soon as they implemented there scheme, the dairy mutated. into a giant sperm cell impregnating the Maidens.
Suddenly, the crowd (midgets and Maidens) was broken apart in a spray of blood and entrails by the ungodly appearance of the Scumdogs of the Universe...the warlords, GWAR!!!
The GWAR raged on with their horific voices in an outbreak of vicious screams.
All the living they came across told them how much they suck and they can't seem to put together a band and they can still play at events cause they suck so much.
GWAR the mighty raped and pillaged the entire town within seconds leaving only an endless field of corpses, blood, and sperm.
God came down and put gwar out of there own personal misery for doing such horrid things.
God also blessed the rest of the living by PERMANETLEY sealing vicious mouth and making his fingers unusable.
Satan thought he also needed to play a part came and undid what god did to viciousmilitia.
On the other side of the world Johnny found out what satan had done and commited sucide for good (only to rid himself of the ridiculous Vicious).

Now in heaven Johnny waited for his turn to enter the gates.
I have to do this one thing before I return to my everlasting rest Johnny thought to himself.

He then got up and walked to the edge of the cloud pulled down his pants and after careful aiming began to piss.

After all that was done he walked into the gates of heaven (where no one could bug him anymore) chuckling to himself "I hope vicious liked that one"

but to his suprise vicious was waiting just inside the gates of heaven and welcomed johnny with open arms. johnny turned to vicious and said "how come your up here"
vicious replyed "well a stream of rain drop fell from the sky and killed me like 3 seconds ago."johnny chuckles and replyed "that's too bad"

THE END
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-16, 11:21 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE
I think that makes for a good story lets call this the end and start a new one
Then, one of the moderators, please close this thread and start a NEW "one-sentence story" thread...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-16, 11:34 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "One Sentence Story"
we could just continue on in here but we will try your way first

*closed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE