Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post ..Where do you work?
Posted 2007-07-11, 03:59 PM
Another topic that has PROBABLY been discussed before and mentioned in other threads, but with the lack of activity I figured i'd start another one up, so go ahead and post what you do..

...aight

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2007-07-11 at 04:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:04 PM in reply to D3V's post "..Where do you work?"
Field Administrator for a Construction Company.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:05 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Field Administrator for a Construction..."
Oh forgot to add mine,>>

I am in a Billing Department for the hospital systems down here, work from like 12/1 - 8pm at night, It's alright I guess, good for my shcool hours, for now, makin pretty good money for a 19yr old.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh forgot to add mine,>> I am in a..."
How much money is good for a 19yr old? lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:09 PM in reply to klo's post starting "How much money is good for a 19yr old?..."
Well as of right now i'm making roughly 11/hr, soon as I go fulltime and i've been here a year i'll be bumped to about 13.40/hr and soon as I'm trained for coding (if I hang around long enough) i'll be put at 16/hr, which I can do within a course of 2 years if I wanted too. I'm pullin' in like 1500 a month which is good for me, compared to what I used to do

But I plan to go into something much more dull, possibly Web programming/Network administration so I can get enough money to have my own car restoration business on the side. It's all just a matter of time.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:15 PM in reply to D3V's post "..Where do you work?"
Over the summer holidays (start at the end of next week) I'm going to be working at a place called Bacup Shoe (same place I worked at last year, and will work at next year).

Basically loading and unloading three or four 40' wagons/containers a day, labelling orders, making up orders. The short of it is that I'm going to be spending another six weeks staring at boxes full of slippers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Over the summer holidays (start at the..."
Haha man that's not too bad, I used to work for UPS about a year ago now, and OMG it was horrible. In the unloading trailers the temps would hang around 110-120 for about 2 hours, and we'd work 4 hour shifts each day with one 10 minute break. Not only was it hot and miserable, but we had to literally sling boxes off of their stacks, flip them upright to get the labels up, but do this in a haul-ass manner .. most of the boxes being 25-45lbs..

we'd throw anywhere from 1,500 - 3,000 boxes a day. It was horrible, got into great shape FAST though. Lol.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Over the summer holidays (start at the..."
made a thread about it

Depending on what position I work, i'll do diff. stuff.

Starting a new position on saturday. Basically the same.. Go over to a diff. section of the nursing home, bus some tables, bring the dishes back, clean em. Bus the main dining room, bring dishes back, clean them. Shift is 7-2 or 3. My other shifts are 3-8, 12-8, and 9:30-6. I do diff stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:58 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "made a thread about it Depending on..."
Sales Routing agent for Cox Communications. Essentially blocking the idiots from wasting the Sales department's time, so you could say I'm an operator of sorts.

Job's easy, I has internets while I work, and it's relatively stress free. The pay isn't too bad either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-11, 05:44 PM in reply to D3V's post "..Where do you work?"
I work at Toys R Us.

Anything I say about Toys R Us is my own opinion and does not reflect the store's attitude and thoughts on anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-11, 06:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I work at Toys R Us. Anything I say..."
I think D3v just wants to stalk us all. Just look at the threads he's made recently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-11, 06:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think D3v just wants to stalk us all...."
But he doesn't know enough information about me to stalk me

::::::]]]]]]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-11, 07:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But he doesn't know enough information..."
Well i just turned to supervisor at some meat making company. I work for private company that sells meats in usa and in middle east too. Job easy all i have to do is slaughter cows. Use to make about 3000 dollar a month but now roughly about 1500.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2007-07-12, 12:33 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But he doesn't know enough information..."
KagomJack said:
But he doesn't know enough information about me to stalk me

::::::]]]]]]
You want him to stalk you.

Osmoses, it must be easy for you to slaughter cattle. You just pretend all the cows are checking out cows of the same sex x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-12, 07:38 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You want him to stalk you. Osmoses,..."
Hilarious.

I work for a rather large law firm in their copy center department. I have the internet, basically no supervision, and I'll be making 13/hr come September 25th. Great job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-12, 08:25 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I work at Toys R Us. Anything I say..."
I <3 Toys R Us and Babies R Us, I am just not allowed in there anymore. I'll go in to get something that is like $20 and leave spending well over $150 .

Yea, money is good where I work...and we usually get good bonuses at the end of the year...but right now its not looking like it. We are WAYYY behind schedule for most of our jobs which is not going to profit well .

Oh, and I don't think D3V is stalking us...he just wants something to entertain him...and maybe get to know this group a little better :P.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-12, 11:14 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I <3 Toys R Us and Babies R Us, I am..."
part time at foot locker, assistant manager, 10.15$ the hour (lol)
and if not i'm working with my cousin as an assistant rotulists, or what ever you call it in english, it's when you change the neon signs when they get busted, my cousin is so lucky, it takes him just like 15min to change 1 and he gets paid like 150-500$ per each letter, AND thats the small one, the big ones are from 350-1000$ and it takes him 30min he gets payed every 2 months or so, but still 1k for a freaking letter is alot of money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-07-12, 11:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think D3v just wants to stalk us all...."
!King_Amazon! said:
I think D3v just wants to stalk us all. Just look at the threads he's made recently.
You don't have to reply if you don't want too..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-12, 12:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You don't have to reply if you don't..."
If I don't want to reply I wont.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-12, 12:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If I don't want to reply I wont."
We all know that you don't have a job and your girlfriend is make believe, .. it's no biggie.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V