Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Girl's process of thinking.
Posted 2004-05-10, 06:55 PM
Listen to this.

I'm at the mall with a couple of my friend's paying off my tux for Prom. After that I go to this store called Spencer's Gifts. They've got a lot of funny ass shirts and perverted crap. Anyway, I bought an earring that had 69 in the stud.

I go over to my girlfriend's house after I get back to spend some time before the weekend is over. She sees the earring and freaks out. She said, "Now everyone is going to call me a slut!"

I'm like, "teh fux?" She says, "You bought an earring that has 69 in it, and because I'm your girlfriend people are going to think we have sex all the time and people will call me a whore and/or slut!"

...Ok? I'm keeping it but I won't wear it all the time. Anybody else have any experiences like this they're willing to share?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-10, 07:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Girl's process of thinking."
Well, my girlfriend told me that girls almost or rarely cum -_-!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-10, 07:03 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Well, my girlfriend told me that girls..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-05-10, 07:05 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
what? you reply to my post?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-10, 07:06 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "what? you reply to my post?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-05-10, 07:15 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Nah, she's not trying to control me. She's never done anything like that nor is she going to start. That's really what she thinks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-10, 07:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah, she's not trying to control me. ..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-05-10, 08:42 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Well if she is hot she can probably get someone better so, you better tap that ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-10, 09:24 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Well if she is hot she can probably get..."
I really hate when you don't even do anything remotely related to them and they get pissed at ya. It is soo gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-10, 09:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Girl's process of thinking."
What also seems to be the case, in my school at least, is that girls with boyfriends tend to be really selfish. They think that the guy is gonna automatically cheat on her if hes with another girl at ALL. One of my friends gf is like this. She wont let him hang out with ANY other females. I hate that whore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-10, 10:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What also seems to be the case, in my..."
I think maybe she's being a little paranoid, but if the earring makes her feel bad or uncomfortable maybe it's best to not wear it around her. It's not a totally insane request. However, if she gets weird or overprotective about other things and it interferes with your normal interests or social life you have a problem. But I wouldn't sweat it about an earring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-05-10, 10:14 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I feel ya, hot girls want to get guys that don't show interest... its a game they have to win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-05-10, 10:25 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I feel ya, hot girls want to get guys..."
I actucally like it when girl in control, it gives you challenge, if you ontop of your girl on everything... you will cheat on her, cuz you get bord of her so quickly.

That's what's happening to my girl, first it feel so good to get her, I do everything, take her out, wait for her. I feel good actually after I done those stuff... now she listen to me on everything... I get so bord of her now, I almost even get tire of having sex with her, that's how bad it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-11, 04:29 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I actucally like it when girl in..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-05-11, 02:10 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I agree with that. Me and my girlfriend will have something to look foward to when we get married(sex, of course).

Shinto Katana said:
No, girls are all the same. Trust me, dont let them tell you other wize. Emotionally, they're the same. Inability, personality, the way they act, they are not the same. Its a big lesson to learn on your own, as I have... A hot, fine girl is checking me out in school, and I ignore her, and I bet everyday I dont go up to her, or say hi, or something, makes her try harder, and harder to get me. Its funny. :P
Then maybe my girl is different because she's not at all like that. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-11, 02:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Girl's process of thinking."
Jizmo said:
Listen to this.

I'm at the mall with a couple of my friend's paying off my tux for Prom. After that I go to this store called Spencer's Gifts. They've got a lot of funny ass shirts and perverted crap. Anyway, I bought an earring that had 69 in the stud.

I go over to my girlfriend's house after I get back to spend some time before the weekend is over. She sees the earring and freaks out. She said, "Now everyone is going to call me a slut!"

I'm like, "teh fux?" She says, "You bought an earring that has 69 in it, and because I'm your girlfriend people are going to think we have sex all the time and people will call me a whore and/or slut!"

...Ok? I'm keeping it but I won't wear it all the time. Anybody else have any experiences like this they're willing to share?
These things will happen. Girls will be girls. She doesn't want her reputation to be ruined.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-11, 02:55 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Well, my girlfriend told me that girls..."
Ganga said:
Well, my girlfriend told me that girls almost or rarely cum -_-!!!!
Sadly that's true, but it's usually because they have bad lovers. Guys think of sex as more of a physical thing than a mental thing, and women are the exact oposite. You've gotta tell her you think she's sexy and talk to her during sex and yada yada, not just try to get your jollies off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-11, 02:57 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
dude....dont care. shes just seeing if she can control you, and so far she has. Dont let women contorl you, when they do that its a death wish of mind games. let them know whos the male.
What the fuck do you mean by "let her know who's the male"? Neither one of them should be controlling each other. Don't stereotype women just because you've had bad experiences, they don't all try to control you, my girlfriend NEVER tries to control me, and I don't try to control her. Going on 3 years now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-11, 02:59 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
No, girls are all the same. Trust me, dont let them tell you other wize. Emotionally, they're the same. Inability, personality, the way they act, they are not the same. Its a big lesson to learn on your own, as I have... A hot, fine girl is checking me out in school, and I ignore her, and I bet everyday I dont go up to her, or say hi, or something, makes her try harder, and harder to get me. Its funny. :P
That attitude is what is keeping you from having good relationships. If you go into a relationship "knowing" that she's going to control you and be evil and all, it's not going to work out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-11, 03:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I agree with that. Me and my..."
Jizmo said:
I agree with that. Me and my girlfriend will have something to look foward to when we get married(sex, of course).

Then maybe my girl is different because she's not at all like that. :P

I'm guessing the same thing, my girl is nothing like shinto seems to think all girls are like.

There's nothing wrong with keeping up the pace as long as both partners are OK with it, if you get bored then the relationship isn't going to work out anyway, that's what marriage is all about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!