Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Last Samurai
Posted 2003-12-06, 04:55 PM
Just saw it, and I suggest you do also. I didn't not like anything about the movie.

So.. see it.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-12-06, 05:01 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
Fine, ill go see it, just because you said so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-06, 05:57 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
Otaku lovers across the world like this movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-06, 07:04 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
ask_rabber said:
I didn't not like anything about the movie.
...............so you DO like something about it??!! O_o (negative pluse negative equels positive)

just mess'in with you

people said that movie had really good scenery, just a bad plot !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-06, 07:13 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
I am gonna go see it. It looks good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-06, 07:53 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
Thanks iceman, you pointed out exactly what I was saying :-/.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-12-06, 08:18 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
I guess I'll move it to Media forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-12-06, 10:01 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
GravitonSurge said:
Otaku lovers across the world like this movie.
People who love fanboys love this movie? Because that's what you literally said.

It looks interesting from the previews. I'll probably end up seeing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-07, 09:58 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
good movie then?? i'll watch it!!.....when it comes on dvd!!
theaters are too expensive!! 14 bucks...if you dont have a student ID.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-07, 10:28 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
i think it looks kinda stupid.. but ill trust you and go see it. meh.

dork 4 life..what, what..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pnaidork is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpnaidork is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pnaidork

Posted 2003-12-08, 10:03 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
Yes! This movie is good.

Rurouni, I was under the impression that meanings of the word otaku range from anime fan to obsessed person to house. Maybe he's saying that even people that like to stay at home like this movie?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-12-08, 10:38 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
The word actually just means a "fanboy". It has nothing to really do with anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-09, 09:16 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
Rurouni Storm said:
The word actually just means a "fanboy". It has nothing to really do with anime.
Except in the US, where it is assumed to reffer to anime fandom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-12-09, 09:43 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
Great movie A+++
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
velocity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvelocity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

velocity

Posted 2003-12-09, 10:18 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
you think we should get a poll here ??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-09, 12:38 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
WetWired said:
Rurouni Storm said:
Except in the US, where it is assumed to reffer to anime fandom.
yes but it is possible to be a car otaku,a computer otaku,etc.It basically means you are obsessed with something.so it basically does mean fanboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-09, 01:54 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
What part of "in the US" do you not understand?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2003-12-18, 03:32 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
OK TC has finally scored a classic movie for the first time since Top Gun. This movie was just so fucking orgasmic on so many levels. The battle scenes alone would make it a classic.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-12-18, 06:14 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
Ima have to see i then.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-18, 08:26 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Last Samurai"
This is truly the best movie I have seen. It was very inspiring. I highly recommend all of you to view it. It is absolutely wonderful.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence