Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you think a merge with GOD would be a good idea?
Yes, it would be fine! 13 24.53%
No, that is completely unacceptable. 33 62.26%
I really don't care about this. I just want to be able to visit some forums. 7 13.21%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2002-04-04, 08:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
??? ^ ^ guess it would help if i logged in huh ???
Die With Honor or
Do Not Bother Dying
-Drake

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GodsLittlePimp

Posted 2002-04-04, 09:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
I'm curious....whats everyones fascination with becoming bigger and better then cheatlist....?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlaX0r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlaX0r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlaX0r

Posted 2002-04-04, 10:37 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
i'm confused on the matter as well. So far what i've gathered is that cheatlist spams way more than the people here like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-04, 10:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
damn those cheat list spammer, damn them all to hell
Quote:
Originally posted by mightychicken
you can't kill spam, you can only delay its rage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Absolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAbsolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Absolut

Posted 2002-04-04, 11:11 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
I think you df3.net peeps got sumthen up on cheatlist though kinda amazing when you look at it closely
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-04, 11:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Quote:
Originally posted by mightychicken
i'm confused on the matter as well. So far what i've gathered is that cheatlist spams way more than the people here like.
People say that because Cheatlist has around 10 X the members here and gets about 10 X more posts. Sure some are spam, but you think that atleast 1 out of every 100 is gonna be a spammer,
we got 9000, thats 90 spammers on the loose. That doesnt mean the remain 8100 people are spammers.

But say what you must to keep your user's from leaving you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shayde is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShayde is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shayde

Posted 2002-04-05, 12:08 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
lol nice try shayde but every one that says it like myself migrated here from cheatlist and know that 95% of your posts are useless bullcrap maybe not spam but useless none the less (not even a little humorous like zelarons useless posts) and then the fact that everyone flames another because cheatlist gots that mucho muda fuka attitude going on shit dont get done cuz noobies beg and no one will ever help one another with anything only once did I get helped out of 3months of being there and that was just for some romz on a emu site (c'mom now thats pretty sorry)
remember when the matrix dupe came out and you guys tried to jack/claim it from zelaron thats when I first switched
go ahead and flame me and show how sorry your forums trully are

Cheatlist is hell and Zelaron is heaven remember that
-JohnnyTAE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-05, 12:11 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
lol I think zelaron has more people converted from cheatlist then cheatlist will ever get from zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-05, 01:21 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Quote:
lol nice try shayde but every one that says it like myself migrated here from cheatlist
Can i say anymore?
Half of you are the cheatlist outkasts, people that werent excepted, people that couldnt get a mod position fast enough, people that were banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shayde is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShayde is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shayde

Posted 2002-04-05, 02:26 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
I was never banned and never looked for a postion over there(who in the right mind would?)
why the fuck would someone care to be accepted over there shit gets spammed over so fuckin fast no one would even notice shit. might of been an outkast like most people over there with a slight amount of intelligence(the rest are brain dead noob beggars) and shayde you make me so glad that your forums are commiting sucide

and wut the fuk you doing over here go back to your fucked up forums if there as great as you say...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-05, 06:20 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Nay, we're not cheatlist outcasts. Some might be, but a lot of people have come here from other forums too.
Besides, we have a treaty with them now
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-05, 11:07 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Zelaron owns :P (also cause im a senior mod here lol)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-04-05, 12:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
it owns and im not a mod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-05, 12:33 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Perhaps I can't help but love a board that I've been a part of since it was a bunch of mostly empty forums.

But what an awesome forum it has become
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-04-05, 12:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Quote:
Originally posted by WetWired
Perhaps I can't help but love a board that I've been a part of since it was a bunch of mostly empty forums.

But what an awesome forum it has become
It's not like we're going to stop getting members now. We've only just gotten started
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-05, 01:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
You guys will get the same positions at god that u would here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Madjokster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMadjokster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Madjokster

Posted 2002-04-05, 01:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
So you're saying if I come to GOD, I will be an OT moderator? btw, I did migrate from cheatlist.... for all I could care they can annihilate my account on their forums... I don't want to be mean but I find these forums funner. Sure, we have spammers, but in this forum I try and keep it under control... the admins/sen mods have given me congrats for keeping the spam at bay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-05, 07:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Madjokster: hows it goin with the admins ?
Zelaron: Not too good.
Madjokster: have u even talked to em?
Zelaron: Yep.
Madjokster: what are there responses
Zelaron: They want us to stay.
Zelaron: As in, we don't want a merge.
Madjokster: no i didnt know what "they want us to stay"
Madjokster: ment lol
Zelaron: ...
Madjokster: well it would be good but remember today is hte last day to get a full response.
Madjokster: or offer is gone
Zelaron: We have decided to decline it.
Zelaron: sorry
Madjokster: alright
Madjokster: big lose
Zelaron: not really :-)
Madjokster: whys that?
Madjokster: u barely have membes on what does that do for u?
Zelaron: hehe
Zelaron: You'll see :-)
Madjokster: ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-05, 07:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Yay, I'm glad it's official now. No more merging with GOD forums assholes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-05, 08:01 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Well said wiccan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE