Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

OMG
Posted 2007-09-09, 12:36 AM
So my best friends girlfirend comes up to me at the bar tonight and kisses me. I go what are you doing and she goes im looking for change. And then he walks up and shee fucks him in the bathroom. I have no idea whats going on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-09, 01:12 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "OMG"
Follow the code: bros before hos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-09, 04:12 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Follow the code: bros before hos."
Dude, my best friend got laid and hasn't even been here a full 24 hours yet. What a pimp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-09, 06:29 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Follow the code: bros before hos."
mjordan2nd said:
Follow the code: bros before hos.
Thats how i always am. But i was just saying i have no idea what is going on and i would never do that to him. It was just really weird
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-09, 07:25 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thats how i always am. But i was just..."
Just don't get caught. Otherwise bros before hos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-09, 10:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Just don't get caught. ;) Otherwise..."
it's not illegal if you don't get caught
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-09, 11:25 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "it's not illegal if you don't get caught"
You guys are crazy. I mean, i've been attracted to some of my ex's friends but never f'd them. ew. and if she's willing to do that to your buddy she's got nothing good in mind for you.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-09-09, 03:03 PM in reply to klo's post starting "You guys are crazy. I mean, i've been..."
klo said:
You guys are crazy. I mean, i've been attracted to some of my ex's friends but never f'd them. ew. and if she's willing to do that to your buddy she's got nothing good in mind for you.
She fucked her boyfriend at the bar, not a random friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-09, 05:31 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "She fucked her boyfriend at the bar,..."
O.o not random you say? i like that logic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-10, 03:41 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "She fucked her boyfriend at the bar,..."
I know. I'm talking about her wanting to hook up with you, then hooking up with him..and is WITH him...ugh.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-09-10, 04:17 PM in reply to klo's post starting "You guys are crazy. I mean, i've been..."
klo said:
Verifiable truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-10, 06:32 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "OMG"
Is this Jake's bitch? The one that he absolutely loves? Alas she DID buy him a 360, so that didn't hurt, but I thought he actually liked her?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-10, 06:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Is this Jake's bitch? The one that he..."
I was assuming it wasn't a dragoon since he posted this on here!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-10, 07:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Is this Jake's bitch? The one that he..."
No not at all. Kate's cute and all but not my type.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-12, 12:09 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "No not at all. Kate's cute and all but..."
Your not looking to marry her and I'm sure your drunk most of the time when your getting laid anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda