Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Arrow Website SCAM
Posted 2004-05-11, 07:40 PM
Holy shit check this out www.hid2.com

that is funny shit
+2 skills Valor Ring?
Is this on Open or is it real shit ITS GAY

Who pays money for a game COMEONE peeps
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-05-11, 07:41 PM in reply to Joka69's post "Website SCAM"
Are these items for use on Battle.net?
Yes, these items are for use on USEast and USWest open Battle.net. You must have a Battle.net account to play with these items online.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-11, 07:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Are these items for use on Battle.net?..."
USEast and USWest open Battle.net

yes open i beleive its a sale for CLOSED account stupid rippoffs
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-05-11, 07:47 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "USEast and USWest open Battle.net ..."
never ever EVER go to www.zelaron.com They are the BIGGEST scammers there!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-05-11, 08:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "never ever EVER go to www.zelaron.com..."
thats the funniest and gayest Scam ive ever seen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-11, 09:02 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "thats the funniest and gayest Scam ive..."
that crazy shit seriously look at that stuff. man thats crazy but if i had those i wouldnt be complaining id like HELL YEA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-11, 09:20 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "that crazy shit seriously look at that..."
It's just a bunch of people hoping they can catch some idiot who buys a crazy hacked item, expecting to recieve it on closed. Oh well... Maybe someone can find something to sue them for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~SmokE~

Posted 2004-05-11, 10:03 PM in reply to ~SmokE~'s post starting "It's just a bunch of people hoping they..."
That's retarded, its just like Fuzziers item creater stats. So lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-11, 10:21 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "That's retarded, its just like Fuzziers..."
what's even funnier is that one of the only item that seems real is their so called 1.08 ss but the problem is, it's a monarch but a 1.08 is SUPPOSED to be and aegis shield... correct me if i'm wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-05-12, 05:04 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "what's even funnier is that one of the..."
It is supposed to be an aegis. Besides, those items are nothing compared to the ones I have seen on Open...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-12, 06:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It is supposed to be an aegis. Besides,..."
Nope.. they are intended for open b net.. not closed :P i read the FAQ

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-12, 07:25 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "Nope.. they are intended for open b..."
EX-Mania said:
Nope.. they are intended for open b net.. not closed :P i read the FAQ
I couldn't see why anyone would BUY an item in closed. but open?! Gawd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-12, 12:58 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "I couldn't see why anyone would BUY an..."
They also suck at hacking stuff, I have made way better shit that all the gear I looked at. lol
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-05-13, 04:19 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "They also suck at hacking stuff, I have..."
They probably did that so it wouldn't be completely fucking obvious, genius.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:47 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "what's even funnier is that one of the..."
ExT said:
what's even funnier is that one of the only item that seems real is their so called 1.08 ss but the problem is, it's a monarch but a 1.08 is SUPPOSED to be and aegis shield... correct me if i'm wrong.
I HAVE an .08 SS, and it has the 200+ STR requirement, yet the image was changed to that of a regular (Monarch) Stormshield. It is likely legit, but the .09 SS rapes it for the less STR required for sacrificing only like 20 DEF.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker