Led Zeppelin 7 28.00%
Lynyrd Skynyrd 0 0%
Pink Floyd 2 8.00%
Rolling Stones 0 0%
Black Sabbath 3 12.00%
The Eagles 1 4.00%
Guns 'n' Roses 4 16.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Out of these bands, who's your favorite?
Posted 2004-05-02, 05:32 PM
I don't really plan on adding any more, so just pick one from this list, please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-02, 05:45 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Out of these bands, who's your favorite?"
Since my original choice isn't up there, I'll just pick Floyd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-02, 05:56 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Since my original choice isn't up..."
The beatles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-02, 07:13 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Out of these bands, who's your favorite?"
Eagles teh PWN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-02, 07:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eagles teh PWN!"
Led Zeppelin, but I'll listen to any of them. What you need up their is some Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughn. And maybe some Bob Dylan and Van Morisson, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-05-02, 08:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The beatles."
Sovereign said:
The beatles.
You didn't vote..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-02, 08:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You didn't vote.."
I think they all suck. The Strokes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-03, 01:20 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "I think they all suck. The Strokes"
And that's why you are Loser'd.. the inability to simply follow the flow of conversation at all, you are supposed to pick your favorite out of those, not out of anything else...

I put Floyd, because they are my favorite as of now... it was really hard between them and Led, although I wish Jimi Hendrix or Bob Marley were up there...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-03, 01:37 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "And that's why you are Loser'd.. the..."
Go Beatles! But like ^ said, if Bob Marley, or Ziggy Marley were up there, that's who I would have voted for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~SmokE~

Posted 2004-05-03, 01:46 PM in reply to ~SmokE~'s post starting "Go Beatles! But like ^ said, if Bob..."
Bob Marley isn't rock though But yeah, he was fucking awesome.

Gunbound, I honestly don't know how you could think any of them suck. All of the ones listed were/are obviously very talented.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-03, 01:53 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Bob Marley isn't rock though :p But..."
Yeah gun, how can you say that the Beatles suck? They were one of, if not THE, greatest band of all time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~SmokE~

Posted 2004-05-03, 02:04 PM in reply to ~SmokE~'s post starting "Yeah gun, how can you say that the..."
I've never really listened to The "Strokes" (funny name), so I can't exactly judge them.

IMO, though, most the older bands are way better than most of the newer ones. Much more talented, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-03, 03:53 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I've never really listened to The..."
I think that Metallica, Queen, and Black Sabbath should be up there as well, personally. :T

Last edited by Jessifer; 2004-05-03 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Picky picky picky!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-03, 03:54 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I think that Metallica, Queen, and..."
Ozzy was in Black Sabbath
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-03, 03:57 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Ozzy was in Black Sabbath"
I know, but that piece of information had eluded me at the time that I wrote that post. My mind had gone blank. But for you, I'll fix it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-03, 04:11 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I know, but that piece of information..."
The beatles, but the eagles are pretty good.

Woulda picked the wiggles but it's not there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-03, 04:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The beatles."
Sovereign said:
The beatles.
The Beatles still rock.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-03, 04:33 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "The Beatles still rock."
I also picked the Beatles, but I listen to all of them, obviously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-03, 04:50 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I also picked the Beatles, but I listen..."
Led Zepplin hands down. Pink Floyd next. Eagles are good as well. As for the rest of them, I don't listen to them too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:40 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I also picked the Beatles, but I listen..."
Gah... I know how supposedly Godly the Beatles are, but I have never bothered to listen... what's there good shit? I have obviously heard their most popular songs, almost everyone has... but do tell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags