Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

I need some help making an animation
Posted 2004-05-01, 04:30 PM
If you can help me, it is an animation for a school project, and I do not know how to make it. If you could help me out, post here or contact me on AIM at HandOfDivinity.

Thx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-01, 07:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "I need some help making an animation"
What the hell are you making an animation for school for? Your not in advanced Apps what else could you possibly need it for, and what kind of animation becuase I know how to make some gay little GIFs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-01, 08:44 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "What the hell are you making an..."
DO not question why I need it. It would have to be a 3-5 Animation/film thingy. I hate you and your spam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "DO not question why I need it. It would..."
What kind of animation?

Flash? Animated GIFs? If it's GIFs, I am the utter and unquestioned master of all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What kind of animation? Flash?..."
I think somewhat of a flash. Not gifs. I would like if it were in an Mpeg format, but I am sort of confused about all these formats.

They seem unfamiliar to me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think somewhat of a flash. Not gifs...."
If you want to do flash, get Swish. It's the AOL version of flash. And uh, MPEG is a movie format.. if you make an .AVI file or something, you'd need an MPEG4 encoder probably, like DivX or XViD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-03, 02:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "I need some help making an animation"
Eh, what kind of animation would it be? Drawn frame by frame, interlaced/keyframed sprites or a 3d rendered sequence?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-03, 03:19 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Eh, what kind of animation would it be?..."
English please? (I am not educated in the feild of programming/animating programs.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-03, 05:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Eh, what kind of animation would it be?..."
I doubt its 3D or traditional animation. Unless he wants 3D flash... Dammit Im bad with names, I dont remember that flash tool for lightwave.

If it's just regular flash, lookup on google. I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials, and if it is what you're looking for, DO take grav's suggestion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-05-03, 05:07 PM in reply to Tai's post starting "I doubt its 3D or traditional..."
Hey if you are doing it on Flash, I can probably help you out, I'm decent at making Flash animations. I kinda blow at their Actionscript language though. PM if you need help on Flash at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~SmokE~