Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post Whats left of my D2 for sale [USEAST]
Posted 2003-07-03, 09:46 PM
i need money, im broke and bliz closed my main acct, so im gonna sell all my shit since d2 is a piece of shit to me now anyway. i might play again fro 110 but that might b another couple of years. so:

1 acct of bvalor
1 acct of bstring
1 acct of rings/uniques/bugged(08 gaze, 08shako)
1 acct (8) cliffkiller + soulflay
1 acct of 08wf
1 char of 08ss
1 char of 08valor

1 godly ith (5 havoc 1 eth)
1 zephyr ethereal crusader bow unnamed

a health amount of very good skill charms (some with frw, life, etc)
more random charms

2 char of good sets (ik, tal, etc)

if i dig anything else up ill post here, I can accept paypal, just offer here with wat u want and wat u'll pay. Ill check this thread once in a while so i might not get back to u until tomorrow (unless i find some more shit to sell)

I also have a set (2) unused unmuted unbanned Diablo II + LOD cdkeys that i can sell. Please post here also. Thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-07-03, 09:52 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "Whats left of my D2 for sale [USEAST]"
90 bucks for account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-05, 12:51 AM in reply to DarkestFears's post "Whats left of my D2 for sale [USEAST]"
Maybe he mean all accounts. But either way he can't reply. I want 4 accounts. The cliff killer , bug string , 0.8 wf and 0.8 ss. Would you Pm me with a price range.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:36 AM in reply to DarkestFears's post "Whats left of my D2 for sale [USEAST]"
DarkestFears said:
1 acct of bvalor

1 acct of rings/uniques/bugged(08 gaze, 08shako)

Interested in those 2 - Could ya pm me with about how much you'd want for them?

If you dont I might myself

And then my own dead body!

Muhaha.
Guns don't kill people. I do. Guns just make it faster.

-Uber Sig Coming Soon To A Forum Near You-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mountain_Screw

Posted 2003-07-07, 08:27 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "Whats left of my D2 for sale [USEAST]"
sry for my delayed contact, PMing you guys price, xXx please tell me which acct (or do u mean all)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-07-07, 11:45 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "Whats left of my D2 for sale [USEAST]"
He's banned. What do you want for the Zephyr? I'll give ya $5 for it.

Last edited by symnzXx; 2003-07-07 at 11:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-07-08, 09:27 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "Whats left of my D2 for sale [USEAST]"
sounds like a deal, my paypal acct is having problems so ill PM you whenever its fixed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkestFears