Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Korea lost

Posted 2002-06-25, 07:31 AM
Germany beat them with 1-0
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-06-25, 08:04 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
I said it... I knew it... Soccer is popular enough now in corea, so it was time to end this "fake"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-25, 09:31 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
No more Koreans jumping around speaking Korean... It's very disturbing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-06-25, 09:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
Arw too bad..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-06-25, 10:31 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
Korea would have lost in penalties fi they went to it, oliver khan is too damn good goalie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-06-25, 07:33 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
yup... germany pwnz j00 you god damn koreans
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-26, 12:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
Yea... fuck you too... koreans did their best.... and got that far... you shouldnt be making fun of who did better then ur countries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-26, 01:17 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
Korean team surprise me; since the beggining, they were fighting on every ball, running and running and running !... they played far better than other contries which are supposed to be in the top 10 (i mean European teams, where player can earn much money in an hour than some other poor people in their entire life. (this is real !!! )).
Well, despite some referee missjudgements (it's the rule of sport too), Korean team deserve their 1/2 final !!

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-06-26, 02:18 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
my country? i've been cheering for germany since the beginning so... i don't think they did better than them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-26, 08:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
Quote:
Originally posted by User Name # 1
Well, despite some referee missjudgements (it's the rule of sport too), Korean team deserve their 1/2 final !!
Get a tape of Spain-Korea or Italy corea plz... It's ok that Spain didn't it's best but... How many times did koreans reached our goal??? Dammit, they only did better during teh 1st 15 mins of the second half...
We lost just cuz the guy who missed the penalty was "injured" (or however it's said)...He was just a 20yrs old guy, who played in a small team and who had made the best match of his life and as result he saw that every effort he made was toke off by the referee (he gave the pass on that goal the referee said the ball had been out)... So he was fucking pissed and wanted to shot that penalty even our coach had designed other player (Luis Enrique) and he missed it just cuz he was injured and more then a shot that was a pass... BUT IN NO WAY KOREA DID IT BETTER!!!!!!! I suggest u to get a recording of that match... analyze it, and take a look at that guy who missed the penalty, just look at his eyes b4 that shot.... IT's just pissing that evry time we got 1/4finals referees fuck us (remember USA 94, 1/4final against italy Tassoti broke Luis Enriques nose and the referee didn't said nothing...) Just imagine how those players felt (and soccer supporters, cuz here in spain is the 1st sport and there's a real soccer fever...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-26, 08:29 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
korean isn't anoying

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-06-26, 08:55 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
well the referee and the band judge??( how u call that guy who says it was off side and such?????) were annoying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-26, 08:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
randuin... may i ask where u are from? Cuz im sure u arent german... and no matter wut ppl did korea got that far and thats it. They've done their best, and its not like they expected referee's misjedgements and crap. Jeeze get over it guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-26, 09:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
He's canadian but it's not the country he is, it's that he supported germany from the beggining, ur free to support what u want, if not where's the point 4 all those whose country didn't got clasified?... And ok, u can say korea did they best but in no way u can say they deserved to get where they get... In a world cup the point is being the best not doing ur best, and what it's unfair it's unfair, and as i cannot Bomb the fifa i just xpress my oppinion here... Are u sure they didn't xpected referees misjudgement? well in most of those unexistent offsides there were a korean getting up his hand to claim sumthing that didn't existed... they just fucking knew the referre was on their side....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-26, 09:25 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
What's wrong with Korean? They did their best, they deserve the praise as well. People nowadays judge without truly understanding things. Did Korea cheat? Who knows!!! Didn't other countries cheat, too? Who cares!!! We aren't professional refs, we don't have the right to say which team sux and which team is cheating. Why don't we step in their shoes and walk around with them? We have no right to judge, we are not prefect, in fact, no one IS perfect...! Now just because Korea beat some of the outstanding/expectant teams, you think they cheat with the wrong foul calls or anything. Let me ask you, if the same thing happens to your country, what would you say? Would you say "hey, that is wrong. Korea is suppose to get the ball"? No way, we do things for our best, and for things that benefit us. Korea did their best, if other teams can't handle them, why don't they just walk-off. All the sports are aggresive, ref is not perfect, therefore they might not make a perfect call, but whatever? The thing we have to do right now is to cheer up for our countries(or the team we like), and not dissing other coutries as well. Korea has performed some spectacular moments, they really bring pride to Asia, and honour to Asian...

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares

Last edited by HLomegasin; 2002-06-26 at 09:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-26, 09:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
well said... (clap clap)

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2002-06-26 at 09:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-26, 09:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
Who's judging without knowing??I've been watching soccer my whole fucking life, playing soccer my whole fucking life and even i'm not a fanatic i do know what i'm talking about, and it's not the fact of beating outstanding teams, it's the way they do, and it seems u didn't even watched those matched and u don't even know what soccer is... I just blamed korea, FIFA, and the referee as soon as i saw the match against italy and i don't like italians but it was fucking rigged, koreans were in no way supperior to Spain or Italy, just that it was a FIFA interest to pull up soccer supporting in korea, as it can be a hughe money income, and it was almost an unknown sport there... They got that, they did that, and now they'll have a fucking mass of koreans watching soccer matchs, buying soccer official equipments and stuff, buying FIFA 2003 videogame and such... But FIFA has just lost a lot of credibility, and have fucked up the turny as Spain and Italy were in a better moment than Germany... (In fact, after the 1/8 finals matchs Spain and Brazil are the favourite teams to win this cup, in a poll made internationally between soccer xperts...And then korea had already shown all it's potential) So i think i have points & knowledge enough to judge about all this shit even i'm not a soccer lover i've seen a fucking lot of soccer and i've played a fucking lot of soccer, and not being an xpert i know what soccer is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

I will give you one example!

Posted 2002-06-26, 09:54 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
I've been watching women for my fuckin' entire life...do I understand women? NO FUCKIN' WAY~~~

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-26, 10:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
wtf... GEE I WONDER Y THERE ARE BUNCH OF KOREANS WATCHING THE GAME!!! Cuz i have to admit they have never gone this far and they were all excited... and its becuz the games were held in korea... dumbass... omg... think about where the goddamn games are held...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-26, 11:05 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korea lost"
Quote:
Originally posted by HLomegasin
I've been watching women for my fuckin' entire life...do I understand women? NO FUCKIN' WAY~~~
Ever tried to?Ever messed with womens? Ever been with a woman????
I've played football, I've watched football games, While i child i played in a school football team... And, BTW I mostly always understand my girlfriend,just gotta know her, treat with her, talk to her...If u still think it's that hard u can call me GOD

Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
wtf... GEE I WONDER Y THERE ARE BUNCH OF KOREANS WATCHING THE GAME!!! Cuz i have to admit they have never gone this far and they were all excited... and its becuz the games were held in korea... dumbass... omg... think about where the goddamn games are held...
Who's the dumbass here??? Ur definitely Dumbass... Why FIFA helped(with those rigged referees, i see i can't give anything 4 obvious with dummies like you) koreans to get that far??? seeking 4 that reaction from koreans and yup it was just cuz the world cup was hosted in korea!!!! There are things too obvious to post em so i didn't though this xplanation will be needed but i can see ur kinda... umm...err... a border-line?????
Help urself and use ur brain... Try to understand the whole point of a post b4 talking....And if u cannot understand something... ask... Don't fool urself being SOOO FUCKING smart...(Even it's obvious i feel forced to point out the use of sarcasm in this last statement)

Last edited by Sirpullido; 2002-06-26 at 11:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido