[08:49] jamer123: yes i wil
[08:49] jamer123: ill get to 100%
[08:50] jamer123: at my rate ill be there in to week or less

1 Lenny 100.0% 08-30-2004 - 06:23 AM 10975
2 Kazilla (13 days to 100%) 87.3% 02-05-2006 - 08:52 PM 255
3 KagomJack (13 days to 100%) 85.1% 11-05-2003 - 07:04 PM 6460
4 HandOfHeaven 77.7% 02-17-2004 - 06:39 PM 9809
5 jamer123 (13 days to 100%) 77.1% 04-02-2008 - 03:06 PM 251

At 13 days away, I'd say neither of you are likely to reach 100% and get the large avatar. 13 days away means that you missed possible activity points just two days ago. 100% activity means that you posted 4 posts every day for the past 14 days. If you want the large avatar, that's your goal: post 4 posts each day for 14 days in a row (days are counted GMT -9 or GMT -10).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-18, 10:57 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Kazilla and jamer are all talk"
OMG

wtf is this people talking on a forum!?! BLASTPHEMY!!! (no i dont care that i spelt it wrong)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-18, 12:05 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "OMG wtf is this people talking on a..."
It's not about you talking, it's about you not backing it up with action.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-18, 12:20 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's not about you talking, it's about..."
What a dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-18, 01:14 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's not about you talking, it's about..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
It's not about you talking, it's about you not backing it up with action.
do you want me to call a press conference and tell the newspaper that i have been talking on a forum about stuff that doesnt mean anything?

Thantos said:
What a dick.
i agree

do you think its hard to post 4 whole posts for 14 days straight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-18, 01:30 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "do you want me to call a press..."
god i could have at lest 20 berfore the day would end
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-18, 01:37 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "god i could have at lest 20 berfore the..."
I'll never accomplish the big avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-18, 01:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'll never accomplish the big avatar. :("
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I'll never accomplish the big avatar.
i understand how you feel - but have no worries, it isnt far away regardless of what WW thinks, 4 posts isnt out of reach lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:12 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i understand how you feel - but have no..."
That's what they all say, yet I seem to be the only one with any consistency around here.

You've gone past your four for today, but jamer, for all his claims of being able to get twenty, is still lagging on three.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's what they all say, yet I seem to..."
all it takes for me to be extremely consistant is - no playable games, no job, and 1/2 sence of what i want to talk about. 65% of my posts dont make sence, nor do they aid life in anyway shape or form. I post to talk to people, to see what they know, ask questions about things idk. Its as easy as that. and i abuse smileys

jamer, get outta the chatbox and into the forums
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:19 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "all it takes for me to be extremely..."
ok dick its on ill get to a hunred and get what i want
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:24 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ok dick its on ill get to a hunred and..."
I'll warn you both now, so as to save time over the next 13 days - NO SPAM. If either of you starts posting spam to up your posts for the day, I won't bother with Trashing it, I'll straight delete it. Spam constitutes as anything that isn't relevant to, or that doesn't further, a conversation - things like posting someone's Rep description.

Multi-posts will be merged to make one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:24 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ok dick its on ill get to a hunred and..."
who is the 'dick' in your post? lol

i dont think i have ever spammed on this forum - shit i didnt even know what a reputation was >_<. There is no need to post in every forum you link to, i typically visit the 'recent posts' section every other hour, and post in things i care to post in. As you will see my posting activity is less then my visit activity.

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-08-18 at 02:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:25 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "who is the 'dick' in your post? lol ..."
you dickwiper
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-18, 06:11 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "do you want me to call a press..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
do you think its hard to post 4 whole posts for 14 days straight?
Not at all. I did it for about two months straight, myself. I find your talk so rediculous because you fail at something so easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-18, 06:39 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Not at all. I did it for about two..."
you still dont make any sence - i could see someone talking rediculously if they were like, 2nd to last with 28.6% activity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-18, 06:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'll warn you both now, so as to save..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I'll warn you both now, so as to save time over the next 13 days - NO SPAM. If either of you starts posting spam to up your posts for the day, I won't bother with Trashing it, I'll straight delete it. Spam constitutes as anything that isn't relevant to, or that doesn't further, a conversation - things like posting someone's Rep description.

Multi-posts will be merged to make one.
23f8fhjklsIsdfhsdkfjhkjfdslewjfoifewfjofewuihfwieufhwfef3vfewoijefwewfggefudsifshkjsskfueyewiojfewifj3fofuheuewhifuhfewufoijfewoihfew3bldsvzvdszvd4e4vsflknbsnfj0ejfjf93fnsijfdoisfj83f3fyrwgrwgrwgw4rw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-18, 06:51 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "you still dont make any sence - i could..."
100% activity isn't something that grows from 87% activity, it's something that grows from 13 days to 100%. You are currently at the bottom of the barrel in the race to 100% activity. To clarify, there is no way that you could reach 100% activity in the next 12 days, because you messed up two days ago; one mistake prevents you from reaching 100% for 14 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-18, 06:59 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "100% activity isn't something that..."
i agree i wont be @ 100% activity in 12 days - it isnt possible, however 13 days is very possible. You are still acting like 100% activity is some amazing feat. Its seriously as easy as making 4 senceless posts (requiring minimal throught, enough for it to not register as spam), and visiting everyone post made in 1 day.

And im sorry for having to leave town for the weekend - i wasnt able to complete my 100% journey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-18, 07:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'll warn you both now, so as to save..."
And so I am reminded of when you dared me to get 100 posts in a day , haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood