Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Who do yo like more?
Skurai 3 25.00%
hdhgrdqyij 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2013-01-14, 10:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I would say "you can do better than a..."
My previous girlfriend was a straight A+ student, and won several awards for her writings.
But GOD, was she ANAL about EVERYTHING.

But Cheese is different. I like her, and I kind of don't really understand why. I feel completely infatuated, and I kind of don't care how bad and obviously "not going to happen" it is.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-15, 10:43 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My previous girlfriend was a straight..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I kind of don't care how bad and obviously "not going to happen" it is.
Awesome, more entertainment for us. You should invite her to Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-15, 01:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Awesome, more entertainment for us. ..."
I don't know if we need another Tutti Frutti.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2013-01-15, 02:18 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I don't know if we need another Tutti..."
Oh but the lulz...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-15, 10:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh but the lulz..."
I really have yet to figure out what to even say in this thread....
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-01-16, 09:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Awesome, more entertainment for us. ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Awesome, more entertainment for us. You should invite her to Zelaron.
Meh, I gave up. If it didn't work, it didn't work.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-16, 10:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Meh, I gave up. If it didn't work, it..."
I kind of don't care how bad and obviously "not going to happen" it is.
Meh, I gave up. If it didn't work, it didn't work.
I see you had a good night's sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-16, 01:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I see you had a good night's sleep."
Get ready for this one: I gave up on giving up.

I like her too much.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-16, 03:51 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Get ready for this one: I gave up on..."
If you really cared about her you'd leave her alone because she obviously doesn't want to relationship with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-16, 08:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you really cared about her you'd..."
Yeah, that's why I gave up yesterday.
It seems like we're both really confused. One minute it REALLY feels like we're about to hump the other one's brains out, but then one of us gets all emo.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-16, 09:20 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yeah, that's why I gave up yesterday...."
Seems like a good reason to continue pursuing a relationship
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-18, 02:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Seems like a good reason to continue..."
"Maybe if we're lucky, one of us will go into a frenzy and kill the other one." was the agreement we came to.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-18, 06:41 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""Maybe if we're lucky, one of us will..."
In the ocean deeps, there exists an entire ecosystem that survives on marine snow, or drifting bits of organic material from the upper layers. This scavenging class exists solely on the decaying remains of other fish, and thrives when something substantial drifts down, such as the blubbery corpse of a whale. Your relationship style is even more minuscule and measly than this. You are the lowly parasite on the backs of the scavengers, infinitesimally inconsequential as you lie in wait for the vestiges of a previous life to drift down to your level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-01-18, 09:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "In the ocean deeps, there exists an..."
Are you the decaying fish? Can't believe you actually spent time bringing down Skurai's esteem.

Then again, what's left to do on Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2013-01-19, 01:18 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Are you the decaying fish? Can't..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Are you the decaying fish? Can't believe you actually spent time bringing down Skurai's esteem.

Then again, what's left to do on Zelaron.
Would you STOP DEFENDING ME, everyone thinks I'm YOU, dammit!!

Not that it matters. My esteem is undamaged, and damageable.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-19, 03:22 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Would you STOP DEFENDING ME, everyone..."
Not that it matters. My esteem is undamaged, and damageable.
Translation: It's so low it couldn't be any worse, and also I am Wallow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-20, 09:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Who do you like more?"
Answer: A mountainous pile of useless human DNA.

Who is Skurai?

Alex: That is correct, select again.

I'll take Rhyme & Reason for $1600

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2013-01-20 at 09:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-01-23, 12:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Answer: A mountainous pile of useless..."
We're back together again. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-23, 01:26 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "We're back together again. :3"
This should end well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-23, 03:55 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "We're back together again. :3"
We're back together again. :3
It's like if Hitler were resurrected to conduct trials for Jewish hate crimes. I've got my eyes on you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven