Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

The furrier side of Kagom Jack
Posted 2005-03-06, 10:23 PM
Hmmm, so what does this guy Kagom Jack do in his spare time, you might ask?

HE STICKS HIS FUR DICK IN OTTER'S TAILHOLES.

How did I reach this conclusion?

Someone posted a picture from http://www.furnation.com/KagomJack/ and asked if it were kagom. I was curious and decided to browse this website.

It ends up I found a story about two gay male furries(1) that have a sexual encounter, along with a file saying his e-mail is Kagom_Jack@yahoo.com(2). Take a closer look at the URL and you will see it is at FURNATION.com, some sort of furries group.

Discuss this furry man KagomJack and his homosexuality and newly discovered love of animals.

1. http://www.furnation.com/KagomJack/Yiff%20Stories/Rob%20and%20John(Yiff).doc

2. http://www.furnation.com/KagomJack/Hello.doc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-06, 10:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The furrier side of Kagom Jack"
His YIM handle in his Zelaron profile is Kagom_Jack so it is him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-06, 10:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The furrier side of Kagom Jack"
Hes an anthro otter

www.werewolves.org/~two

Hes a furry as well. But I find what he says funny. He's also a faggot, but he makes fun of faggots as well!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-06, 10:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hes an anthro otter O_O ..."
Link doesn't work.. which is probably a good thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-06, 10:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hes an anthro otter O_O ..."
Oh yeah, if this belongs in the flame forum then move it. I didn't intend it as a flame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-06, 10:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The furrier side of Kagom Jack"

Eh...I'm gonna go smoke weed now. Anyone wanna join me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-07, 04:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh yeah, if this belongs in the flame..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Oh yeah, if this belongs in the flame forum then move it. I didn't intend it as a flame.
Fuck that. I don't care if this thread turns into Nuclear-Hindenburg. There won't be any furry-talk making it's way in to my goddamned Flame Forum. There's a bold, red line drawn in the sand, and that line ends at the borders of Furry County. This thread stays here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-07, 05:43 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Fuck that. I don't care if this thread..."
Heh I was just typing random usernames in google cause I was bored. When I typed in Kagomjack, that site popped up as one of the first.

But I just saw he send me a pm asking if I could remove that link...I dont really care so I just removed it. However, seeing this thread I wonder if it really matters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 07:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The furrier side of Kagom Jack"
!King_Amazon! said:

Someone posted a picture from http://www.furnation.com/KagomJack/ and asked if it were kagom. I was curious and decided to browse this website.

It ends up I found a story about two gay male furries(1) that have a sexual encounter, along with a file saying his e-mail is Kagom_Jack@yahoo.com(2). Take a closer look at the URL and you will see it is at FURNATION.com, some sort of furries group.

Discuss this furry man KagomJack and his homosexuality and newly discovered love of animals.

So, just out of curiosity and boredom, investigate a homosexuals hobbies and queer acts that he does in his spare time? Nice one..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-07, 08:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The furrier side of Kagom Jack"
I say we just leave him alone.

Its got to be embarressing to be 'found' like this, so what does it REALLY matter? So what he posted his pic on some animal fucking site? If a friend of mine were to browse zel, and not knowing that I had been a member for 2.5 years, he would think im gay as hell since i've got a few pics of me here and a 4.2k posts(4.2k? i dunno? )

Im not really like this, but just let Kagom be Kagom... So what if he's gay, and posts things on animal-secksing sites? It does not matter one bit, so just let it be. He's got feelings, too you know.

Btw,

<3 K_A lole
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-07, 09:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The furrier side of Kagom Jack"
!King_Amazon! said:

That was pretty fucking strange.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-03-07, 09:47 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I say we just leave him alone. Its..."
It isn't just the picture slaynish, it's the story, in which a gay male otter and a gay male fox get it on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-07, 10:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It isn't just the picture slaynish,..."
OH SNAP!

I just fucking read that disgusting story.
Kagom's name is John, and I'm guessing his boyfriends name is Robert(IRL)...
I think this is a story of how kagom and his boyfriend fucked once? Atleast Kagom isn't the catcher.

Anyways, its fucking gross.

I take back what I said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-07, 10:16 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "OH SNAP! I just fucking read that..."
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/kagomjackk/

Maybe we can find something else about Kagom.

It is HIM, since he's got a link to Zel...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-07, 12:11 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/kagomjackk..."
This dude is all over the internet. He just needs a flash movie and he will be like the next numanuma guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 12:28 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "This dude is all over the internet. He..."
His counter is broken!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-07, 12:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The furrier side of Kagom Jack"
YIFFING!? (I just read that)

http://www.werewolves.org/~two/Rants/2rant-yiffing.mp3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "YIFFING!? (I just read that) ..."
Rob and John

“Another beautiful summer’s day and we have to stay cooped up indoors,” the red fox uttered angrily. He was right, it had been a beautiful summer’s day. Clear, blue skies, healthy, green trees, nice, cool breeze, and it was only 70 degrees Fahrenheit! For the first time in three weeks, it had been a perfect 70 degrees! “Well, there’s no point in bitching about it. The sooner we find these invoices, the sooner we can go out for lunch!” the slightly older otter replied. “Well, it’s easy for you to say that, Rob!” the fox grumbled. “It’s actually easy to do as well as say, John.” Rob chuckled. The young fox, John, smirked and flipped off Rob jokingly. They had been sifting through paperwork for some invoices for a few hours, and John wanted to go out for the first time that summer. “Well, find me invoice numbers 13052b, 13086c, and 13922r so we can hightail it out of here!” Rob said while he pulled some invoices out of the stack. John shot him a toothy grin as he looked intently through the stack he had. After a few minutes, John took the invoices and slammed them on the table in front of Rob. “FOUND ‘EM! Now, let’s get the fuck outta here!” he yelled. “Shhh! We don’t want to have Julie come over and try to go with us!” Rob whispered. Julie was a sloth from Pasadena, California. She was one of those lazy people who no one likes. John only cringed and nodded in response. The fox and otter signed out on their computers and smiled. As they walked off to the car, the two exchanged amused glances, which perplexed the co-workers whom they had walked past. As they got in Rob’s Cadillac, the otter smiled, “Where would you like to go, John?” The fox chuckled in thought. “Maybe we could head to my apartment?” John replied nonchalantly. The otter grinned “Sounds very good to me!” The fox started to smile “I thought you would like that idea.” The otter smirked as he turned the key in the ignition. After a few minutes of letting the engine warm a bit, they pulled out of the parking lot and drove off to John’s apartment. Getting there would be a very short trip, considering that John lived only three miles away from the office. As they pulled into the driveway for the apartment, John gripped Rob’s crotch, which caused him to jump “Whoa! Easy there, foxxy. Wait ‘til we’re inside, first.” The otter said, slightly amused. John sighed and hopped out of the car, walking to his apartment already excited. Rob only shook his head and followed. Once they were insides the apartment room, John gripped the otter tightly with a devious grin on his muzzle. “Mmm…what ya plannin’ on foxxy?” Robert whispered. The fox licks Robert’s cheek gently as he ran his paw under the otter’s shirt “I think I am planning on having some fun” John replied. All that could be heard was the sound of Robert’s murring. The two walked slowly to John’s bedroom, throwing off their clothes in a lazy manner across the hallway and kitchen. Eventually, Robert pinned John to his bed with a lusty smile. “I think you’ve been wanting this for a while, eh fox?” the otter whispered. The fox only smiled softly as he licked Robert’s as a response. Robert only needed that to go on, stroking John’s sheath as he kissed the fox’s lips softly. John wrapped his arms around Robert as he was kissed, pushing his sheath up against the soft paw of the otter. It wasn’t long until the pink tip of the fox’s member slid out of its sheath, dripping some precum on the way. John only shuddered and moaned as the otter’s paw slide up and down the length slowly, wanting the otter to do more. After a few minutes of the otter’s steady strokes, he bent down and licked over the fox’s member fondly, getting it wet and lubed. “Oh Robert, it feels so good” the fox gasped out. Robert could only smile a little as he took the tip into his muzzle and suckle. After a minute or so, the otter took more into his muzzle and started to suckle harder, which caused John to moan loudly. Soon the otter let the throbbing member out of his muzzle and climbed up, resting his tailhole against the erection. “You sure you want this?” John panted. Robert nodded slowly as he forced the tip into him, causing him to elicit a soft moan. The fox grinned and gripped his friend’s hips as he thrusted his entire member in, causing Robert to gasp and shiver slightly. “John, I’ve been…” the fox only smiled as he pulled out and thrusted back in “I know” he said cutting off the otter. Robert nodded softly as the fox started to thrust in and out of him, causing him to pant and moan loudly. John was caught up in how good his co-worker felt. He loved how tight he felt. Robert loved the feel of the foxcock throbbing and thrusting in him, he loved the feel of precum shooting in him, and the way the tip hit his prostrate. All the attention his tailhole was receiving was causing his own member to slide out, the fox took notice of it quickly, gripping and stroking it quickly as he speeded up his thrusts. The otter began to tighten around the cock as it thrusted its way in him, spurting pre freely into him as his own member shot pre. The fox began to curl his toes as his balls pulled up against him tightly, getting closer to the moment. “Please, make me yours” Robert whimpered. John moaned one last time as he shoved his cock in as far as he could, releasing his cum deep into the otter’s eager bowels. As he felt the warm, sticky cum paint his passage, his own member twitched and spurted cum all over John’s stomach. The two furs panted heavily as they emptied their balls. Eventually, John’s orgasm faded followed soon by Robert’s own orgasm ebbing. After a moment of breathing time, Robert pulled off of the cock in his tailhole and snuggled up against John. “That was wonderful,” he whispered. The fox wrapped his arms around the otter and smiled which soon turned into a frown as he looked at the clock “Mmm…too bad we have to be back in 10 minutes.” “I know” Robert replied. The two hugged each other and layed around for a little longer before getting up and dressing back up. “Well, let’s go back to the drudgery of the real world.” John muttered. Robert smiled and kissed his cheek. John knew at that moment, work wouldn’t be so bad. In fact, he was kinda okay with having to go back. The two held hands as they got in the car and went on back to work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Rob and John “Another beautiful..."
What the...??? Eugh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What the...??? Eugh!"

MUST....FORGET...STORY...!!!

*Smokes more weed*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos