Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

New Nas album cover
Posted 2008-01-03, 02:56 PM

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-03, 03:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "New Nas album cover"
Racist.

Edit* Wow, he shockingly looks like Kanye West in that picture.. WTF

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-03, 09:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Racist. Edit* Wow, he shockingly..."
Will it be bleeped everytime they say it on TV? That's bad for advertisement. Everyone's gonna be like WTF!!! What's the album called!!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2008-01-03, 09:18 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Will it be bleeped everytime they say..."
Thats why it's so GREAT for promotion. Duh kaos.

And why not try to look like Kanye. The guy is blowin up right now. Can't hurt right, especially after Nas' shitty comback.

Also, he's trying to be political and racy, but we all know that fucker doesn't read newspapers or thick magazines.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-04, 07:42 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats why it's so GREAT for promotion...."
At this point, I think Nas is just trying to go for shock value. His "Hip Hop is dead" album didn't do too well and now he has to entitle his next album Nigger?

Could you imagine walking into Best Buy or wherever and asking where this CD is? "Umm excuse me, I'm trying to find the CD called Nigger, can you help me?" What if the employee is black.... bahaha.

I like Nas but this may be going too far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-04, 12:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "At this point, I think Nas is just..."
Thanatos said:
At this point, I think Nas is just trying to go for shock value. His "Hip Hop is dead" album didn't do too well and now he has to entitle his next album Nigger?
Quote:
Also, he's trying to be political and racy, but we all know that fucker doesn't read newspapers or thick magazines.
Nas does not need to pull off the Kanye look...he's probably one of the top 10 lyricists of all time. And he's not trying to become political and racy, he's been political and racy since Illimatic. This guy pre-dates almost everyone in the rap game still around. Plus, Hip Hop is Dead hit #1 on the Billboard, is critically acclaimed, and has sold over a million copies. How did it not succeed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-04, 01:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Nas does not need to pull off the Kanye..."
Yeah, I have to agree with MJ, he still puts most current rappers to shame, if not all of them, lyrically genius he is.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-04, 01:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Nas does not need to pull off the Kanye..."
I must have been thinking of another album. I agree with you guys though, Nas is one of the best rappers of all time.

What do you think about the title of his new album, MJ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-04, 01:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I must have been thinking of another..."
Thanatos said:
I must have been thinking of another album. I agree with you guys though, Nas is one of the best rappers of all time.

What do you think about the title of his new album, MJ?
I think it's badass. Even if it is just for the shock value, at least Nas has never compromised the rap itself. If he wants a shocking title to sell albums, more power to him as long as he doesn't compromise the quality of his raps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-04, 07:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "New Nas album cover"
So this is confirmed now? It's been the rumored cover for months. I expect another decent album. Not really good, but not really bad. The best album to come out recently is The Cool by Lupe Fiasco. I'm really surprised at how much I enjoy it over his first album. It's just very refreshing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-04, 07:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So this is confirmed now? It's been the..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
The best album to come out recently is The Cool by Lupe Fiasco.
/signed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-04, 07:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "/signed"
I bought it just so I could rip it to FLAC. I was surprised to see it was the cheapest album on the top 20 at my local FYE. #1 was like Christian rock or something, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-05, 08:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "/signed"
Well I wasn't into music that much when I was 11 much less rap so I can't say. But I didn't hear any Nas shit poppin over the mainstream radios so I assume it wasn't huge. Either way don't care to much.

Lupe> and The Cool is mad wicked.... ...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda