Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

10k for the Fourth time
Posted 2008-06-28, 09:53 AM
How many times will I have to make this thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2008-06-28, 10:27 AM in reply to Randuin's post "10k for the Fourth time"
You're just spamming to get 10k...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-28, 02:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You're just spamming to get 10k..."
no u r
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2008-06-28, 03:06 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "no u r"
I'm half-tempted to go back through your recent posts and delete the spam. Things like "ffffffffffff" and "nice green bars" which are off-topic in threads. 'Twould give me a Hadron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-28, 03:50 PM in reply to Randuin's post "10k for the Fourth time"
Randuin said: [Goto]
How many times will I have to make this thread
Grats on 9979 posts, Robin!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-28, 04:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Grats on 9979 posts, Robin!"
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-28, 04:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Grats on 9979 posts, Robin!"
The problem is that with an obsesive spammer like Randuin, you can always find posts to delete... Now if you're going back years, that's just messed up, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-28, 05:05 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The problem is that with an obsesive..."
Wait, someone took away the fun that I planned for tomorrow?! No fair.

Come on, who did it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-28, 07:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wait, someone took away the fun that I..."
FYAD is more fun than this forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2008-06-28, 09:12 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The problem is that with an obsesive..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
The problem is that with an obsesive spammer like Randuin, you can always find posts to delete... Now if you're going back years, that's just messed up, though.
I haven't deleted any of his posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-03, 09:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't deleted any of his posts."
I deleted THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-