Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

D3V
Posted 2008-05-16, 06:17 AM
Saw this and thought of you

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-16, 08:41 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "D3V"
A red X?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-16, 12:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "D3V"
Kagom made a funny!

Hate when that shit happens at a party...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-16, 12:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Kagom made a funny! Hate when that..."
Ever happened to you?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-16, 01:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Ever happened to you?"
Yeah, that's why I said 'Hate when that shit happens at a party...'.

Asamin, you need to honestly think more before you post. Thanatos was right about most of your posts being utterly useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-16, 01:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, that's why I said 'Hate when that..."
I still don't get it, all I see is a Red X for Kagom's post.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-16, 02:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I still don't get it, all I see is a..."
It is a Cyanide and Happiness comic. Your work might have it blocked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-16, 02:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It is a Cyanide and Happiness comic...."
Yeah, the main website is blocked WTF

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-16, 03:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, that's why I said 'Hate when that..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Yeah, that's why I said 'Hate when that shit happens at a party...'.

Asamin, you need to honestly think more before you post. Thanatos was right about most of your posts being utterly useless.
HA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-20, 01:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting ":haha: HA!:haha:"
I found it to be quite comical as well, lallers.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I found it to be quite comical as well,..."
Yea, that shit is hilarious and applies to Thanatos more than D3v.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:48 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, that shit is hilarious and applies..."
Willkillforfood said:
Yea, that shit is hilarious and applies to Thanatos more than D3v.
How is this? I've never had a girl throw up on me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How is this? I've never had a girl..."
Me either.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-21, 01:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Me either."
Ya, what were you trying to get at there Willkill because it failed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-21, 01:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How is this? I've never had a girl..."
Thanatos said:
How is this? I've never had a girl throw up on me.
You're the one that parties more and picks up girls. He's in a steady relationship.

Kaneda said:
Ya, what were you trying to get at there Willkill because it failed.
Don't try too hard ...you're just going to make your head hurt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 02:38 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You're the one that parties more and..."
Willkillforfood said:
You're the one that parties more and picks up girls. He's in a steady relationship.
True. Although I've never had a girl throw up directly on me. I have a story that somewhat relates.

Basic summary: It is my birthday and my friends throw a party for me. Throughout the course of the night, I can tell this girl is diggin' me. I play my game, and she says she has a "birthday present" for me if she can stay the night. Well duuurrrr of course you can. So, she spends the night, we have some good sex, and we fall asleep. Everything is going good, right?

Wake up at like 4:00 and have to piss. I exit my room and step in something wet. I go piss, and step in the same wetness as I did before. Whatever, I'm still drunk, it's 4:00 in the morning and there is a naked girl in my bed. Back to sleep.

I now wake up at around 10:00 am. The girl is gone. Oh well. I get up and start getting ready and notice this HUGE stain on the carpet right by my door. A big fucking pile of vomit is on my carpet that I didn't make. I look at my sheets and they have vomit on them too due to me stepping in it and then going back to bed. Not only that, but there are traces of it on the wall next to my door, as well. Fucking great. I go to the bathroom to get the spare towels to clean it up as best I can and what do you know? The bitch used my bath towel to clean up the majority of it. I applaud your efforts to try and clean it up, I do, but did it not occur to you that maybe you should try and use a different method than my FUCKING BATH TOWEL?

Me and this girl haven't spoken since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-22, 09:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "True. Although I've never had a girl..."
That's funny, hahaha. I figured she was on her period or something and you'd have all of that nasty fuck juice everywhere, that's just as good though.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-22, 12:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "True. Although I've never had a girl..."
That's hilarious and fucked up at the same time. Lmao, awesome story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2009-02-09, 03:05 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "That's hilarious and fucked up at the..."
You know what else is an awesome story?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-09, 03:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You know what else is an awesome story?"
Coriander's password being pokemon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-