Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2011-10-30, 10:42 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What are you doing to lose it?"
Use Adderall, it works like a charm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-03, 02:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Use Adderall, it works like a charm."
Or meth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-11-03, 03:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Or meth."
Adderall is legal with a prescription and has been prescribed for weight loss before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-03, 03:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Or meth."
My friend accidently did Meth and his mom made fun of him for it. Recently, as a matter of fact.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-03, 05:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My friend accidently did Meth and his..."
How exactly do you accidently do meth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-03, 05:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How exactly do you accidently do meth?"
That's pretty much the usual response.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-06, 10:07 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What are you doing to lose it?"
Grav said: [Goto]
What are you doing to lose it?
Diet and exercise. Mostly diet. I was exercising 6 days a week, but the heat and sweating did wonders in promoting a MRSA infection on my leg, so I had to take like 6 weeks off my exercise regime to fight it, lol. Now I'm good and ready to exercise again, but my burning desire to exercise 6 days a week has fizzled. I often time work 60 hours a week, so going to the gym for an hour and a half a day really cuts into my free time and makes me feel like I'm working 24/7. But I'll have to do it once I'm skinner since my BMR will be lower, bleh.

I still eat horrible. Really horrible. I'm such a fucking picky eater, lol. I eat like 200 calories for breakfast, 500 for lunch, and then for dinner I'll eat like 500 - 1100 calories. Maybe a couple snacks in there, but no more than 200 calories in total, and not on days when I have big dinners. The bad thing is what I fill those calories with. For breakfast I'll eat some salty processed food, like ritz cheese crackers, lunch I will eat a ham and cheese sub and some chips, and dinner I'll eat like wendy's chicken nuggets (5) and a baked potato, or I'll get a breakfast from denny's (the 1,100 calories) or sometimes a steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli (not sure how much this one is, but a 7 oz. sirloin has a decent bit of calories in it, as does the potatoes).

The thing that's really -pushing- me to do it is a lack of self esteem and no luck with the ladies (that I want) at my current status :P. Ultimate goal is to get in good shape and get a lady that's into working out and being healthy so that I don't fall off the bandwagon again. I'll feed off her strength like the parasite I am :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-11-06, 10:34 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Diet and exercise. Mostly diet. I was..."
I used to be a little porker, until I did atkins. That shit works. But you seriously need to read the book and actually do it perfectly, for it to work.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-06, 10:35 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I used to be a little porker, until I..."
atkins is probably the worst diet ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-06, 10:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "atkins is probably the worst diet ever"
But it works, regardless.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-06, 11:51 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Diet and exercise. Mostly diet. I was..."
Yeah, sticking to your diet can be tough.

Skittles, what was your personal version of the atkins diet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-11-06, 11:56 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, sticking to your diet can be..."
Grav, I just lost perspective. I was in a -very- destructive relatinonship for 3.5 years and I just let it go. I was eating LOADS of food. Everything I wanted. Everything. Bag of cookies? Sure. 2k calorie meal at a buffet? Why not!? It was the source of most of the joy in my life at that point, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-11-06, 12:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Grav, I just lost perspective. I was..."
I'm not judging you, I did the same thing over the past year. Gained 40 or 50 pounds back that I shouldn't have due to emotional distress and being in a dysfunctional guilt-laden relationship. Now that I'm out of it, it's extremely hard to snap back into good habits.

Read this today. Seems a bit sensationalist but I certainly get twitch-eat behaviors even when I'm not hungry. If I could have it my way, all carbohydrates would be removed from the world I live in. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...f-science.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-11-06, 12:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm not judging you, I did the same..."
I still want to hear skittle's story about accidentally doing meth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-11-06, 12:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I still want to hear skittle's story..."
He's pretty bad at following up on anything seemingly interesting while being quite proficient at blathering on about nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2011-11-06, 12:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, sticking to your diet can be..."
Skittles, what was your personal version of the atkins diet?
It was a while ago, so I don't remember it exactly. It was basically ALL I ate was meat/cheese for a month or two, then slowly I added a single fruit a day (max) and about a month after that a single bread produce a day (max) OR a fruit a day. Then eventually, weekly I could have an additional bread/fruit/sweet a day.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-06, 12:29 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I still want to hear skittle's story..."
He's pretty bad at following up on anything seemingly interesting while being quite proficient at blathering on about nothing.
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I still want to hear skittle's story about accidentally doing meth.
If you really want to know....

My friend, let's call him Quincy, was off with his friends. They're all like "Let's do some speed" and he did. Little did he know it was meth. The end.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-06, 12:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If you really want to know.... My..."
All lies. You're full of shit, shut the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2011-11-06, 12:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It was a while ago, so I don't remember..."
Hmmm. I've done ketosis diet before (same idea) and it really melts the fat off. But it's so extremely difficult to abide by... not to mention expensive. Blargh. Why do we live in the land of the carbs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2011-11-06, 02:18 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Weight Loss"
Good luck. You'll get there. If I could do it, you can too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack