Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

AV Honor Farming Bot
Posted 2008-06-25, 12:10 PM
(UNDETECTED BY WARDEN *As of 05.13.2008*)

First what you want is an Addon called: SSPVP, From here: WoWInterface Downloads : SSPVP2

Second you want, a software called AutoClicker 1.5/1.6, it cost money but we can just crack it, you download it from here: Auto Clicker v1.6 by Shocker, ShockingSoft

Now you want an Addon called ChatMod which you can set to make a sound when someone /w you. Download from here: ChatMOD | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

Now the setup, Lunch WoW and log onto your char. Type /chatmod in Chat

Click Chat Sounds, Now You go down where it says Whispers and set it to 2 (high bird noice), click Save.

Now go to The Exodar (Draenei's City) go to the AV battlemaster and now you run Autoclicker.exe, set the options to like this:

Now stand infront of the AV queuer like this: (The pointer whouldn't show so i had to improvize)

The reason it had to be in Exodar is because every other city would the AV guy say like "Blah blah defend the AV from the frostwolf blah blah" and under the text it would say

"I wish to join battle"

And we don't want that because then you got to click the "I wish to join battle" and the the SSPvp will auto click Join Battle. So thats why you need to be in Exodar.

I didn't have the time and make a Blood Elf and lvl him up to lvl 51 to test if it was the same in in Silvermoon City, BUT it prolly is.

So i guess it works for both sides, in Exodar and Silvermoon city.

Now don't do it more than 2 days, because if you it for like 3 days Blizz will start thinking like this: "How does this guy Right-Click hes mouse for 3 days in a row without stopping, and no sleep, we gotta investigate this" and then might discover you have a program clicking the right button for you can may ban you

Warden cant detect it, its 100% safe. Now you might wonder, how will this right-clicking program keep me from go Afk?? Well I was wondering the same thing, but infact Right-clicking keep you from going AFK
NO WORRIES

[/QUOTE]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2008-06-25, 02:46 PM in reply to Randuin's post "AV Honor Farming Bot"
Some input devices have macroable buttons, which you could use for the same purpose and be completely undetectable (because it's a default driver). Also, honor farming is bad and undeniably directly negatively effects other players, so don't do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-25, 02:57 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Some input devices have macroable..."
Agreed. People like Randuin should be perma-banned (and will be.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-25, 02:58 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Agreed. People like Randuin should be..."
Nigger I have more permabanned accounts than you have 70s probably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2008-06-25, 07:07 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Agreed. People like Randuin should be..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Agreed. People like Randuin should be perma-banned (and will be.)
/shrug

Part of this site has always been for game hacks/exploits. Use at your own peril and/or as your conscience allows.

I personally won't risk my account with it, but thanks Randuin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-25, 08:02 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "/shrug Part of this site has always..."
The difference is that AV honor farming directly hurts everyone else on your team in the AV, since there is a limited number of slots and you just reduced your team's usable players by one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-25, 09:07 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The difference is that AV honor farming..."
wetwired said: [Goto]
the Difference Is That Av Honor Farming Directly Hurts Everyone Else On Your Team In The Av, Since There Is A Limited Number Of Slots And You Just Reduced Your Team's Usable Players By One.
Who Cares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2008-06-25, 09:33 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Who Cares"
The people in your team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-25, 11:09 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "The people in your team."
Coriander said: [Goto]
The people in your team.
So no one cares then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2008-06-25, 11:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "So no one cares then?"
I care..Cease the madness before I omg report you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-26, 03:45 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I care..Cease the madness before I omg..."
Who are you going to report? The account Randuin has been banned since 2005
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2008-06-26, 04:05 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Who are you going to report? The..."
Then victory is mine!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-26, 06:51 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Then victory is mine!"
but then how can he be on the game then
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-26, 09:40 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "but then how can he be on the game then"
He is a different account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-26, 10:07 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The difference is that AV honor farming..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
The difference is that AV honor farming directly hurts everyone else on your team in the AV, since there is a limited number of slots and you just reduced your team's usable players by one.
Then don't use it, I'm not.

How can everyone be wanting to draw activity and restore part of this forum's original function then bitch when it actually starts happening?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-26, 10:12 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Then don't use it, I'm not. How..."
Vollstrecker said: [Goto]
Then don't use it, I'm not.

How can everyone be wanting to draw activity and restore part of this forum's original function then bitch when it actually starts happening?
I don't think anyone is claiming that the post should be removed, or that posting such things should be against the rules. WKFF was simply expressing his views that people who use such things SHOULD be banned (from the game, not the forums) and WILL be banned. Whether or not they should be banned is an opinion, of course.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I remember similar things happening back when we were a D2 hacking forum. People said "botters are horrible people blah blah" and all that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-26, 10:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think anyone is claiming that..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I don't think anyone is claiming that the post should be removed, or that posting such things should be against the rules. WKFF was simply expressing his views that people who use such things SHOULD be banned (from the game, not the forums) and WILL be banned. Whether or not they should be banned is an opinion, of course.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I remember similar things happening back when we were a D2 hacking forum. People said "botters are horrible people blah blah" and all that.
That was Wetwired I was responding to, but yeah. Part of this forum's purpose since I've been here was game exploits and hacks, someone inform me if that has changed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-26, 10:18 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That was Wetwired I was responding to,..."
Has Changed, I think. At least since I've been here, there hasn't been alot of posts contain hacks/how to's etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-27, 07:20 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That was Wetwired I was responding to,..."
I'm fine with hacks and exploits, as long as they don't have a direct negative effect on other players. Also note that this is just my personal opinion. I didn't close the thread or warn him or anything, I just stated my opinion, which I'm just as entitled to as anyone else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-27, 12:53 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I'm fine with hacks and exploits, as..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
I'm fine with hacks and exploits, as long as they don't have a direct negative effect on other players. Also note that this is just my personal opinion. I didn't close the thread or warn him or anything, I just stated my opinion, which I'm just as entitled to as anyone else.
I'm sorry but D2 Duping and ruining the economy is much worse than a little AFK AV Farming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin