Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:49 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "This is all bullshit anyway. Who cares..."
Or whoever she wants.

Perverted jokes ruin everything! Yay!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What did you type her WKFF? I gotta..."
Titusfied said:
What did you type her WKFF? I gotta read this sarcasm and see if it's justified, or just paranoia on her part.
I don't have it archived, but I think it went approximately like this:

Willkillforfood: Hey Katie, I just wanted to say you're a cute and smart girl, and I'm sure things will get better.

Talented: fuck you.

Kaneda loves me, secretly.

--------------------------------------------------

P.S. I would have dropped this a while ago, but the deletion of my posts and her posting her bullshit is like sticking a stick in a hornet's nest. When I try to be a human and actually show some concern, I just get spat on in the face. Then, ironically, I have Kagom telling me to be more civil. Buh-buh-bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I don't have it archived, but I think..."
you werent trying to help! youve been a dick to me for a long time now (you used to not be like 2 years ago) and im just supposed to think ok after a year hes nice again? no way. and you didnt say that, cause i would not respond to that with a fuck you.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:10 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you werent trying to help! youve been..."
Wow, Talented, Chill the fuck out. So a year isn't long enough to redeem ones-self? I dunno about you, but It would be in my opinion. And In my opinion, Quit making such a big fuss about things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:11 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you werent trying to help! youve been..."
I'm sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:11 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Wow, Talented, Chill the fuck out. So a..."
in my opinion, your birth was a mistake

and not trying to be nice for a year, then all the sudden 1 day out of the blue? thats fishy.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:13 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "in my opinion, your birth was a mistake..."
Hmm, My birth was a mistake huh..Seems you like to use that Insult alot. This isn't the flaming forum Talented, That was uncalled for. I'm hurt Hmm, Oh wait, I'm over it now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:20 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "in my opinion, your birth was a mistake..."
talentedhamster said:
in my opinion, your birth was a mistake

and not trying to be nice for a year, then all the sudden 1 day out of the blue? thats fishy.
Now that I think about it am am reading this thread, we are probably better off without you until you cool down. Please stop needlessly picking fights.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:30 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Now that I think about it am am reading..."
hah! your funny.
im not needlesly picking fights. i never like coriander, this is nothing new.

Last edited by talentedhamster; 2008-05-19 at 06:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:42 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "hah! your funny. im not needlesly..."
I'm not just talking about him but WKFF also. He just made one comment about what he though had happened and you flew off the hook at him ranting about how it didn't happen that way and your right and he is wrong. There was no need for that. He stated how he thought what happened had happened and you flipped out on him for it. There was absolutely no need for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-20, 08:36 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'm not just talking about him but WKFF..."
piece of shit thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-20, 09:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "piece of shit thread"
Yea this sucks. ok so talented was going through some shit and thought that leaving zel would help her fix shit. well saying that she's leaving zel.

did it talented, do you feel better?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2008-05-20, 10:17 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Yea this sucks. ok so talented was..."
DRAMA SHOULD BE LEFT IN JR HIGH

fin

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-20, 12:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "DRAMA SHOULD BE LEFT IN JR HIGH fin"
Agreed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-20, 01:03 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "This is all bullshit anyway. Who cares..."
Wallow said:
This is all bullshit anyway. Who cares how Hamster acts, she can do whatever she wants.
It's not that we really care. It's simply like an episode, within chapters of Zelaron history. Um, kinda hard to explain but if you've been around for any number of time you know the drill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-20, 01:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "It's not that we really care. It's..."
Maybe Talented got pregnant and is venting her fumes on Zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-20, 01:52 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Maybe Talented got pregnant and is..."
Well if shes prego then she needs to talk to people who are actually IN her life (not online life)....maybe like the baby daddy?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2008-05-20, 01:58 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Well if shes prego then she needs to..."
Too late, he left her already What will she do now? This sounds more like a soap from TV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:01 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Too late, he left her already:grin:..."
Shell get a job, or her parents will assume responsibility.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:02 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Shell get a job, or her parents will..."
I'm telling you, Zelaron reality show.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V