Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion > Test Forum

Posted 2008-05-19, 09:13 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I probably would. I'm thinking about..."
Mjordan2nd said:
I probably would. I'm thinking about getting rid of my computer anyway.
Whatever you say, Mr. Bipolar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-19, 11:16 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Whatever you say, Mr. Bipolar."
Thanatos said:
Whatever you say, Mr. Bipolar.
Lol, it interferes with school...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Lol, it interferes with school..."
It's also valuable for school .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:05 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's also valuable for school :x."
Willkillforfood said:
It's also valuable for school .
True, but I have access to machines on campus if I need them. That way I have access to a machine 24/7, but it's not in front of my face distracting me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "True, but I have access to machines on..."
Eh. I'm a business major so I guess I'm okay to goof off some. Grappling with the mysteries of the universe is a bit more challenging than arranging expenses, losses, gains, etc. in a statement of cash flows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-20, 12:25 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "True, but I have access to machines on..."
MJ, are you trying to subliminally convince more members to quit? Wasn't one enough?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-20, 12:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Eh. I'm a business major so I guess..."
Wow. I've been putting serious thought into going to school to major in business. How do you like it so far WKFF? What opportunities will you have available when you graduate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-20, 01:25 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wow. I've been putting serious thought..."
Business is a broad subject. I'm an accounting major and I like it so far. There's a great demand for accounting majors. Even with the current economic woes they did not stop recruiting accountants, they only stayed at last year's recruitment rate instead of upping it. Like many other professions, accountants graduating now have good job prospects due to the retiring babyboomers. There's also the added need for auditing due to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act that was passed in response to corporate accounting scandals.

I'll probably start out making in the mid 40's to lower 50's annually. By the time I'm 30 I should be making 80k or better. Low 30's, 100k or so, mid-late 30's, 130-200k (could be my cap if I don't advance further), 40-rest of career >200k if I advance (which is probably low since inflation will have made a nominal value of 200k a lot less valuable.)

I'd definitely recommend for you to get into it and as soon as possible. Tuition is skyrocketing and the best job prospects are between now and 2016 or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-20, 08:30 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "MJ, are you trying to subliminally..."
Vault Dweller said:
MJ, are you trying to subliminally convince more members to quit? Wasn't one enough?
I'm not quitting by any means. If I do decide to get rid of my computer my activity may plummet but I will be around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-21, 09:54 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "MJ, are you trying to subliminally..."
Vault Dweller said:
Also, my guess is I've done more than just causing one person to quit (if, in fact, I caused Grav to quit). Adrenachrome's last post was the day after my post in that thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-21, 09:58 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Also, my guess is I've done more than..."
You should be made illegal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:07 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You should be made illegal. :("
BAN TEH Mj?!?!? OH NOES!! DON'T BAN TEH Mj!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:10 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Also, my guess is I've done more than..."
He posted the other day.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:12 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "BAN TEH Mj?!?!? OH NOES!! DON'T BAN TEH..."
Ban? Nah, just made illegal. You can still post under a pseudonym.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "He posted the other day."
D3V said:
He posted the other day.
Adrenachrome? It says his last post is on 3-30-08. Last visit was 4-25-08.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:15 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Adrenachrome? It says his last post is..."
Woah that's so weird, I could've sworn I read a new post of his the other day, maybe he was just online. I'd be more inclined to say you've made a few bible thumpers leave.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Woah that's so weird, I could've sworn..."
D3V said:
Woah that's so weird, I could've sworn I read a new post of his the other day, maybe he was just online. I'd be more inclined to say you've made a few bible thumpers leave.
Draco?!? Wouldn't really know who else.

Lenny did his job with Jesus and his sidekick in the other evolution thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:18 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Draco?!? Wouldn't really know who else...."
Jesus has a sidekick?! Lucky bastard. I'd kill for a genuine sidekick of my own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:19 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Draco?!? Wouldn't really know who else...."
!! I was just reading that thread earlier, hahaha great stuff!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-21, 10:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Jesus has a sidekick?! Lucky bastard...."
You remember this guy, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes