Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

xbox 360
Posted 2005-11-23, 12:21 PM
Did anyone have any luck getting a 360 ? I finally got one today through ebay, snipped it...............
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2005-11-23, 12:30 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post "xbox 360"
By snipped it, I think you mean you bought it for over twice what they're worth.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-11-23, 12:37 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "By snipped it, I think you mean you..."
They're already on sale?!

Whatever happened to 2nd December? Or was it 25th November...

Wait a minute...

How much did you pay for it Kenpo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-23, 01:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "They're already on sale?! Whatever..."
They came out yesterday (11-22-05)(22-11-05 if you're European), at least where I am from. Oh, and those of you who buy one, do yourself a favor and buy the $399 version, you'll end up not spending a lot more money than you should if you get the $299 one.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2005-11-23 at 01:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-11-23, 01:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "They came out yesterday..."
He probably dropped a pretty penny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-11-23, 02:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "He probably dropped a pretty penny."
If he got it off ebay, I'm guessing close to a grand.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-23, 03:38 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "If he got it off ebay, I'm guessing..."
JRwakebord said:
If he got it off ebay, I'm guessing close to a grand.
Wow fuck I have trouble putting a grand for a computer(hence my old pos) but for an xbox? fuck that.

Didn't sony do the same shit and not send enough ps2s when they came out? microsoft sucks ass if ya ask me=\ hope they loose some thing...no wait the only reason sony got fucked is cause xbox and gc were out...damn billgates and being a tipical salesman =\
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-23, 05:49 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post "xbox 360"
I'm sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-11-23, 08:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm sorry."
not getting it until christmas. I think my mom waited on line to get it and is hiding it in the house. She has been running around with this smile on her face and said bet u cant wait for christmas and keeps asking when halo 3 is coming out. I looked for it all day and couldnt find it. Im going to keep looking but i bed its in like a secret hiding spot. Damn it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-23, 09:05 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "not getting it until christmas. I think..."
lol thats funny, but damn that is such a waste of money to buy it off ebay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-11-23, 09:10 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "not getting it until christmas. I think..."
Haha I'm gonna laugh if she bought the core version, cause you can't play Halo1 or 2 on that without at least $100 worth of upgrades.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-23, 09:19 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Haha I'm gonna laugh if she bought the..."
no i told her the expensive one cause its better for the long run, and made sure that she knew that i wouldnt play the cheap one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-25, 04:39 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "no i told her the expensive one cause..."
Would suck if she bought the core version. Still hope she bought the $399 version for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-25, 05:31 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "no i told her the expensive one cause..."
gruesomeBODY said:
no i told her the expensive one cause its better for the long run, and made sure that she knew that i wouldnt play the cheap one
haha you're is probally fucked like the other ones
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-25, 09:54 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "haha you're is probally fucked like..."
Wow, It's gonna suck if she makes you wait until Xmas for it and it turns out to be one of the faulty ones.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-25, 10:45 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Wow, It's gonna suck if she makes you..."
i might cry. Ima ctually going to talk to her about it and see if she can let me hook it up to see if its faulty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-25, 10:51 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i might cry. Ima ctually going to talk..."
gruesomeBODY said:
i might cry. Ima ctually going to talk to her about it and see if she can let me hook it up to see if its faulty.
i gotcha thinking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-26, 01:59 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i might cry. Ima ctually going to talk..."
gruesomeBODY said:
then go and hide it yourself, bring it out when she's not around, and play it. Then at Christmas eve, put it where she could find it and say it was there all along.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2005-11-27, 07:56 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "If he got it off ebay, I'm guessing..."
I did not give a grand for it. Its the Premier system with two controlers and two games and remote control for $620.. best thing is I diodnt pay for it..... The problem I have been hearing aboput them has to do with the power supply for them. They have an external power supply like a lap top computer. All you have to do is contact Micro Soft and they will send you another one...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2005-11-27, 08:14 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "I did not give a grand for it. Its the..."
and ill take the old one!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer