Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-11-01, 08:26 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Obviously, a shitty one that no one..."
What he said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-01, 09:56 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "What he said."
Seriously, if you're going to play alliance alone just play on lightning's blade. Maybe I'll help you sometimes, but I make no promises. I can at least help with advice and quest locations etc. You'll at least have someone to talk to if nothing else when you're on. BTW, the char name is Raab if you do start there.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-11-01, 10:15 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Seriously, if you're going to play..."
I have a bunch of RL friends on this server
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-11-01, 10:24 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I have a bunch of RL friends on this..."
no i meant like is it pvp or normal or rp or rp-pvp?

I play horde on Illidan, I can probably help you out some if you come over.

Last edited by iceman887; 2005-11-01 at 10:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-11-01, 10:55 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "no i meant like is it pvp or normal or..."
I play horde on Mal'Ganis, I could probably help you out with my 2 60s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-11-02, 10:05 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yup. Fairly big guild. We run MC every..."
mjordan2nd said:
Yup. Fairly big guild. We run MC every week at least through Domo, and we've started doing Rag, though we haven't taken him down yet. We also run Onyxia once a week. It's a fairly friendly group. Guild is closed to recruiting, but I can talk to Vollstrecker if you'd like me to.
Well we don't have the game yet, but yeah once we get it we will definately be interested in joining. Give us a week or 2 so his computer can get here and stuff and we can arrange funds and such. We are broke ass college kids.lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-11-02, 10:55 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Well we don't have the game yet, but..."
We farm nef... Moooooo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-11-02, 11:40 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "We farm nef... Moooooo"
Randuin said:
We farm nef... Moooooo
Speaking of nef, he was just downed on my server for the first time last night. Dropped a bunch of cloth stuff, like robes of trancendance or wha'eva.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-11-02, 03:57 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Speaking of nef, he was just downed on..."
lucky you, your guild farms nef. what kind of phat lootz do u have?!?

Last edited by iceman887; 2005-11-02 at 04:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887