Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

How do you combat global warming?
Posted 2007-05-16, 07:48 PM
Build an Ark!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-05-16, 08:07 PM in reply to khwiii's post "How do you combat global warming?"
What a great idea....
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-16, 08:16 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "What a great idea...."
In the worst case, people nearby can flock to it and live amongst a giant sea.

It's like the Bible combined with Waterworld! This only gives more credence to the underground theory that Kevin Costner is the second coming of Jesus...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-16, 08:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "In the worst case, people nearby can..."
I wonder how much CO2 was released making it and having people flock there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-16, 09:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I wonder how much CO2 was released..."
Willkillforfood said:
I wonder how much CO2 was released making it
Probably enough to make it funny.

Willkillforfood said:
and having people flock there.
By then it won't matter!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-17, 08:59 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "In the worst case, people nearby can..."
Vollstrecker said:
In the worst case, people nearby can flock to it and live amongst a giant sea.

It's like the Bible combined with Waterworld! This only gives more credence to the underground theory that Kevin Costner is the second coming of Jesus...
I second that, except i hope he wouldnt be a mutant. Part man part fish is just sick in my book
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-17, 02:37 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I second that, except i hope he wouldnt..."
Shouldn't they be... doing whatever it is they do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-05-17, 04:52 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Shouldn't they be... doing whatever it..."
They might as well fight smaller battles. Like saving the whales.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-17, 07:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I second that, except i hope he wouldnt..."
We are close to making human gills a reality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-05-17, 09:23 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "In the worst case, people nearby can..."
You're theory intregues me, please tell more...
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-18, 04:17 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "You're theory intregues me, please tell..."
MightyJoe said:
I've already been cast out of the religion for violating the 5th commandment; "Speak ye not of Kevin, lest ye be smitten with lice and banished from the light".

Atonement is not a simple task...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-18, 07:25 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "You're theory intregues me, please tell..."
MightyJoe said:
You are theory intrigues me too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-22, 12:58 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "We are close to making human gills a..."
GravitonSurge said:
So you mean to tell me that they have managed to make a respiratory system that can allow someone to breathe both on land and in water? Because a halfway piont wont work, in fact, it would make both water and air poisonous to you. And merely having gills doesn't let you breathe water, that's a such a big misconception that even a black mans penis can't match it in size.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-05-22, 01:20 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "So you mean to tell me that they have..."
This is ridiculous...they're building the ark from wood....where do you think the wood comes from...oh the hipocresy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-05-22, 04:59 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "This is ridiculous...they're building..."
From God, obviously!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY WOOD GIVER!

I don't see why Greenpeace should be building an Ark, though. T'would make more sense if the Fundamentalists did it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-22, 11:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "From God, obviously! ALL HAIL THE..."
Lenny, I dare you to go burn it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-22, 12:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lenny, I dare you to go burn it."
It will burn when the apocalypse come.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-05-23, 07:43 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "It will burn when the apocalypse come."
We don't need an ark...we won't die by flood, but the evil invasion the turkeys plot against us.
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-05-23, 09:56 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "We don't need an ark...we won't die by..."
The Ethiopians are pleased.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-23, 10:51 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "So you mean to tell me that they have..."
Quote:
I'm intrigued. Elaborate please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes