Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

IRS building struck by plane
Posted 2010-02-18, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Pilot appears to have burned his house, then crashed his plane into intentionally

A message on a Web site registered to pilot appears to be a suicide note

Austin mayor downplays any terrorism links to crash.

Witnesses described an infernal scene that shook nearby buildings
BORKED
BORKED

You can read his suicide note here:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...ack.letter.pdf

Joe Stack said:
"I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different," the online message says. "I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."
Wow, not sure what to make of it. Read the whole .pdf if you'd like a full understanding of what took place.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-02-18 at 01:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-18, 07:56 PM in reply to D3V's post "IRS building struck by plane"
What a fucking pole smoker. I can understand being pissed off at the IRS, or the government, or [insert faction of choice here]. I can even understand giving your life/willingly dying/killing yourself for your beliefs, and I can even respect it to some extent.

But what this asshat failed to realize is that he has killed innocent people, with families, loved ones, friends. He hasn't killed the people he has a grudge against, he's killed people who were likely just unsuspecting number crunchers, who likely hated the IRS just as much as he did. He's caused damage and created dangerous fires that brave people have to endanger their lives to put out and clean up. He hasn't done anything but make himself look like the selfish asshole that he is.

I'm going to read his note now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-02-18, 08:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What a fucking pole smoker. I can..."
I agree with probably everything in his letter. I still disagree with what he did. He targetted the wrong people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-02-18, 09:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I agree with probably everything in his..."
You are just bent out of shape because you haven't acquired your refund yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-18, 10:24 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "You are just bent out of shape because..."
I've actually already gotten my refund, jokester. I got it almost 2 weeks ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-02-18, 10:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What a fucking pole smoker. I can..."
The last I heard there were a few injuries, no dead.

Fail
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2010-02-19, 07:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've actually already gotten my refund,..."
Same, that's why I moved on so quickly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-19, 08:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What a fucking pole smoker. I can..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
What a fucking pole smoker. I can understand being pissed off at the IRS, or the government, or [insert faction of choice here]. I can even understand giving your life/willingly dying/killing yourself for your beliefs, and I can even respect it to some extent.

But what this asshat failed to realize is that he has killed innocent people, with families, loved ones, friends. He hasn't killed the people he has a grudge against, he's killed people who were likely just unsuspecting number crunchers, who likely hated the IRS just as much as he did. He's caused damage and created dangerous fires that brave people have to endanger their lives to put out and clean up. He hasn't done anything but make himself look like the selfish asshole that he is.

I'm going to read his note now.
I completely agree. If anything, he should've done something constructive with all of that anger and hatred. As hard as it may sound, crashing a plane and killing a bunch of possible temporary workers or whatever the case may be is not the way to go about your business.

His letter does make a lot of sense, and he does refer to a couple of good points. I'm assuming the IRS threatened to take his house or something of that nature and he figured he was going to lose it all anyways, and resorted to this BS.

I am curious if there were any outside forces that helped persuade him into this 'attack' besides the IRS and his tax situation.

Also, would any of you classify this as 'terrorism'? As far as I'm concerned this would be a terrorist attack obviously because it was a deliberate attack on a federal building with intention of doing harmful and large scale damange, which succeeded. Let me guess, because he's not muslim or foreign to this country it doesn't count?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-19, 09:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I completely agree. If anything, he..."
I define terrorism as someone trying to strike fear into the hearts of the general public. While his letter loosely fits that definition (because he's trying to persuade people to fear/fight the government), his actions do not. He didn't crash a plane into a building to scare anyone, with maybe the exception of the IRS/Government (for fear of "the people" revolting, but honestly I don't think they're very worried. Our country is pretty thoroughly brainwashed and pacified.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!