Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-03-25, 02:29 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "South Korea has nukes? =P South Korea..."
Willkillforfood said:
South Korea has nukes? =P South Korea is the gaming mecca of the world =o.

you obviously never played agaisnt a korean in starcraft........all you hear is "nuclear launch detected" during the 5mins you watch as your base gets raped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-03-25, 07:41 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Does it really matter, Lenny? If you..."
I was just interested to know why, that's all.

I'll try and get on, then. But no promises. I've got a big, black, shiny distraction staring at me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-25, 11:28 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I was just interested to know why,..."
That sounds so wrong on so many levels, Len-len.

But I'll explain everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-25, 12:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "South Korea has nukes? =P South Korea..."
Willkillforfood said:
South Korea has nukes? =P South Korea is the gaming mecca of the world =o.
Koreans fucking suck at games they always get owned by those damn German elites.

FYI Germany will destroy the Middle East if you piss them off enough, for they have the Radioactive Isotpic Laser Cannon.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-03-25, 12:58 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Koreans fucking suck at games they..."
Did you just say koreans suck at games?

Go play any korean at starcraft. A 5 year old girl could probably beat you in 3 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-25, 02:12 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Koreans fucking suck at games they..."
hotdog said:
Koreans fucking suck at games
You lose the internet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-28, 11:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You lose the internet"
Idiocracy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-03-29, 07:34 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Idiocracy."
Just watched that movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-03-29, 08:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just watched that movie."
I've heard it's really funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-29, 08:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've heard it's really funny."
Yeah, it's okay. I'd give it 7/10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-03-29, 03:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did you just say koreans suck at games?..."
I owned Koreans at FPS RTS and RPG games im in no hurry to play the most rigged RTS game in the world and own them once again. People from most other asain countries suck too. I'm telling you it's all in the Europeans.

For instance lets look at Warcraft 3 for a minute. Asains use all long range moves and run away. They only move around in groups making them harder? to kill. Koreans run away when they can win. Koreans run away when they can't win. Koreans often feed people levels and money by using stupid tactics.

Now let's look at germans. They mass 50 knights or pick a character that has an array of moves that can be used in succession. They often move alone. They never run, period. They avoid engagment with other players until they gather intelligence on them. They often use very brutal tactics that actually work. They are hard to kill due to their fast moving blitzkrieg action.

Total it up and you get a Eurpoean player with a level 30 plus character and a load of strong men, and a Korean player who split exp with his weak ganking buddies and is only lvl 10 tops with really weak ass units that can only stall your awesome might. Koreans also bitch and bitching is only a sign of further weakness and lack of skill. Koreans get owned by not just Europeans but also by those copy cat Americans.

Who BTW also play like bitches. I am immune to bitch tactics either play like a mighty warrior man or die like a woman who can't even handle a warrior man in bed.

I will record and save replays against Koreans if you wish to see my immunity to bitch tactics.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-03-29, 03:59 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I owned Koreans at FPS RTS and RPG..."
Europeans? Good at FPS, RTS and RPGs?! Well bugger me sideways...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-30, 07:31 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I owned Koreans at FPS RTS and RPG..."
Koreans revolutionized the tactics used in SC/BW. Everybody wanted to copy their moves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-03-30, 08:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Koreans revolutionized the tactics used..."
Seriously if you're saying koreans suck at online games then you must never play online games, at least against koreans.

EDIT: Especially Starcraft, I can tell you from multiple personal experiences that if you get on at 4 in the morning and join a game called "SHETRJAETRJDSRYM" in korean characters, you will be amazed at how much they own you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-30, 05:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Seriously if you're saying koreans suck..."
I never played any online games, but my buddy always played starcraft at like 4 in the morning so he could learn from the koreans. He owned over here in the states, but got his ass handed to himself every night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-31, 11:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Seriously if you're saying koreans suck..."
!K¡ng_Amazon! said:
Seriously if you're saying koreans suck at online games then you must never play online games, at least against koreans.

EDIT: Especially Starcraft, I can tell you from multiple personal experiences that if you get on at 4 in the morning and join a game called "SHETRJAETRJDSRYM" in korean characters, you will be amazed at how much they own you.
Did I not just say that starcraft is one of the most riggable RTS games?

Oh yeah almost forgot to say. People who copy another persons tactics are worthless and less than a challenge to anyone. Make you own style and own with it. In this case mass Carriers or Goliaths. Terrans are bitches they are way too overpowered to need any kind of tactic thats like saying I use a special fighting style in GunZ which is the second most stupid thing I have ever heard.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2007-03-31 at 12:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-03-31, 12:19 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Did I not just say that starcraft is..."
Nothing you just said is coherent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-31, 12:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nothing you just said is coherent."
Grav's just saying that because he got owned in Starcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-31, 12:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Grav's just saying that because he got..."
loooooooool(bridge)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-04-08, 08:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "loooooooool(bridge)"
Starcraft doesn't work on my newest computer. Something about the colors...Good thing I kept our old gateway.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog